No registration required
Thread Closed

New to HTC, curious about differences w/ Samsung

OP juntjoo

9th July 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

332 posts
I got this phone mainly for the speakers and reports that it's faster than my previous s5, and indeed it is but it feels slower also, but just more slower than the s5 at it's fastest so more steady I guess. Is smoother I think. Maybe it manages its performance to be that way(?) Either way I'm liking it. The display seems softer but barely anything to complain about unless you're an eye candy person and come to think if it I shall miss the s5's nice in-your-face display. And I take it in the shower with me, carefully, since the speakers can handle the job, but I'll miss the s5's battery life(what do these companies do, purposely watch what the other is doing and out-do them in only half, not much more, not much less, of everything important in a phone?).

It's such that I couldn't really complain with ending up with either. Now to have the z2.... Aaah, the best of both worlds, kinda, less speakers but better than s5, but better waterproof ability and I think battery is on par with s5 no? Anyway, just sharing some thoughts, but originally I was curious about how it performs compared to the s5 having very similar specs. And how much faster does it get after rooting it, and 'tuning' it?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Last edited by juntjoo; 9th July 2014 at 07:38 AM.
9th July 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,412

6,320 posts
Thread closed,

Phone comparison threads are against forum rules.

Many thanks,

Ghost
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread