5,815,265 Members 39,355 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I think my battery is faulty. Need opinions.

Tip us?

velenox
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkoper View Post
I would. Your phone was awake for around three hours whilst the screen was off. Check wakelocks with betterbatterystats.
Sadly I don't have root, but I'm using Wakelock detector which with a workaround I can track which app is causing problems.
I've saw two process here the screenshot.

Here the full list (almost)

I've searched the two first process here on xda but I haven't found a fix.

Mondea
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello, i bought the phone 2 months ago and its origin is poland (T-Mobile) and i am experiencing the same issue as yours!! A lot of waklocks and cant seem to find the source!! can you help solve this issue? and how did you succeed to install the wakelock detector on the phone if it was not rooted (mine isnt also)!! thank you

velenox
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondea View Post
Hello, i bought the phone 2 months ago and its origin is poland (T-Mobile) and i am experiencing the same issue as yours!! A lot of waklocks and cant seem to find the source!! can you help solve this issue? and how did you succeed to install the wakelock detector on the phone if it was not rooted (mine isnt also)!! thank you
Indeed is not funny.
For installing Wakelock Detector without root follow this instructions:
https://docs.google.com/presentation...dit#slide=id.p
It's easy.
Now the problem is understand what cause all these wakelocks

Mondea
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by velenox View Post
Indeed is not funny.
For installing Wakelock Detector without root follow this instructions:
https://docs.google.com/presentation...dit#slide=id.p
It's easy.
Now the problem is understand what cause all these wakelocks
Hey! Thank you for your fast reply!! i think i am still a noob for these stuff and i am stuck at step 5 knowing that i have a mac!! so can u help me do that please ? thank you in advance

velenox
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Hey! Thank you for your fast reply!! i think i am still a noob for these stuff and i am stuck at step 5 knowing that i have a mac!! so can u help me do that please ? thank you in advance
I think there are other tutorial on xda anyway.
open a terminal and run this code:
Code:
curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/corbindavenport/nexus-tools/master/install.sh
than run:
Code:
sh install.sh
When you will will prompted for the password of your mac type it.
Just one thing.
After you have run adb devices and adb ticpip 5555 from your mac just unplug the phone and go ahead with the instruction.
Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to velenox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

velenox
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Today I got a better battery life.
I will post what I did so can be useful to whom will face the same problems.
First I've set the brightness to the lowest level and I've activated the automatic mode.
Deactivated position service, turned off nfc.
I'm sure I can still fine tuning the battery, but for now I'm happy for the result.
Too much wakelock for service that ask for position (meteo widget, Google play service) but for now I got good results.
Here some screenshots:

Mondea
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you @velenox i will give it a try!! and i will try your advices also!! Hope to find whats keeping our devices like this with lots of wakelocks!! Maybe these are bloatware because my device is from T-mobile Poland but unlocked and unbranded!! ??

velenox
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Thank you @velenox i will give it a try!! and i will try your advices also!! Hope to find whats keeping our devices like this with lots of wakelocks!! Maybe these are bloatware because my device is from T-mobile Poland but unlocked and unbranded!! ??
Don't know... But give it a try [emoji6]