SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more

Fix Memory Leak in Lollipop With This Xposed Module

If you have to deal with the rather infamous memory leaks on Android 5.0.x, XDA … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] blinkfeed 6 - add buton

29th August 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2005
More
Hello :

How can i had custom topics to highlited biliknfeed ?

Thnks a lot
29th August 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #2  
S1L3nTShaDoWz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galinha

Hello :

How can i had custom topics to highlited biliknfeed ?

Thnks a lot

By custom do you mean things that are not already in the Blinkfeed 'add content' area? If you don't and just didn't know about that then you can swipe the the right once more to access a settings area for it which you can add content/topics to it with.
29th August 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3nTShaDoWz

By custom do you mean things that are not already in the Blinkfeed 'add content' area? If you don't and just didn't know about that then you can swipe the the right once more to access a settings area for it which you can add content/topics to it with.


I talking about custom topiccs that i selected , i want them mixed with my facebook , twiter , instagram...in highlites
Please see the photo atached ,

Thnks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fotografia 1.JPG - [Click for QR Code] (30.2 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by galinha; 29th August 2014 at 06:38 PM.
3rd September 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galinha

I talking about custom topiccs that i selected , i want them mixed with my facebook , twiter , instagram...in highlites
Please see the photo atached ,

Thnks.

Please ? Any idea ?
3rd September 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #5  
wtoj34's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 157
 
638 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galinha

Please ? Any idea ?

Do you mean these?



4th September 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtoj34

Do you mean these?



Custom content to bllikfeed ....

Imagine that I want to add my cinema page to blinkfeed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes