Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 48,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Boot loop after installing busy-boxon HTC One

Tip us?

o0Shadic520o
Old
(Last edited by o0Shadic520o; 1st July 2014 at 04:28 AM.) Reason: Typo and revision and additional information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Boot loop after installing busy-boxon HTC One

Hi, I installed busy-box to my HTC with stock ROM and kernel, and now Im having problems keeping my phone from not rebooting. My phone reboots like normal and I can use it normally for about a minute until it reboots. Prior to this it was working fine.I now know there are problems installing busy box to stock ROMs.. At this point I'm willing to do just about anything to get my phone back to its previous state. Preferably still rooted and with my data still intact.

When I installed busy-box I installed to the /system/xbin directory. A install notifier came up saying that busy box was already installed and doing this may not be required then it rebooted. Im not sure if Ialso did the smart install because it did not say smart install was finished or was ready to be finished. I can still access the TWRP recovery screen.

I would like to inform I am a cheeky scrub when it comes to dealing with situations like this so preferable please insruct me with simple and easy instructions.

Thank you so much in advance!

MarcoArg
Old
Thanks Meter 0
tried doing wipe cache/ wipe davilk?