FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Back Camera Poor Photos

11th July 2014, 06:51 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My HTC One M8 recently started taking poor quality photos with the Duo Camera. I've uploaded two photos I've taken with back and front cameras. And there is significant difference in quality. I don't know what happened and when it happened, but it wasn't like this a week ago or so. I was using VenomRom when I discovered it yesterday and flashed latest Android Revolution, still low quality. I've tried several camera apps and all the same. Should I get it serviced ?

photo taken with duo camera:


taken with front camera:
 
 
11th July 2014, 10:51 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 339
 
More
This has been covered a million times. Look here> http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php
11th July 2014, 11:59 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

This has been covered a million times. Look here> http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php

Well, of course before opening a thread I've searched for it. But I might have chosen the wrong keywords. I've seen many camera/photo related threads none suited my problem.

Since you are keen on search may be you can help me ?
11th July 2014, 06:57 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emre1903

Well, of course before opening a thread I've searched for it. But I might have chosen the wrong keywords. I've seen many camera/photo related threads none suited my problem.

Since you are keen on search may be you can help me ?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...r-issue-8.html

Post 183.

Personally, I used a bunch of Q-tips and some rubbing alcohol.
The Following User Says Thank You to munraf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 07:30 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
water may have escaped into the camera
11th July 2014, 08:24 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 339
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...issue-t2803825
16th July 2014, 01:39 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munraf

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...r-issue-8.html

Post 183.

Personally, I used a bunch of Q-tips and some rubbing alcohol.

This worked, thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes