Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 51,839 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Case and Screen Protector

Tip us?

live16
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Case and Screen Protector

Any one using Spigen slim armour and Nilkin glass screen protector? are they compatible? because of the bump in the front of the case i think the glass screen protector will be pushed from the two sides leading to breakage or something ? :P

mathrania
Old
Thanks Meter 549
The nilkin glass screen protector is very good quality and was a pleasure to use... But when I received my dot view cover, i realised that i need to remove it bcoz it was thick.... If u dont plan to use any flip case, go for it...
Nokia 3310 > Nokia 3610 > Nokia 3650 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Sony Ericsson K800 > Nokia N73 > Nokia N95 > Sony Ericsson W960i > Nokia E90 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC DESIRE HD > HTC SENSATION > HTC ONE X >>> HTC ONE

If my post is useful to you, then hit the "THANKS" button please
The Following User Says Thank You to mathrania For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

live16
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrania View Post
The nilkin glass screen protector is very good quality and was a pleasure to use... But when I received my dot view cover, i realised that i need to remove it bcoz it was thick.... If u dont plan to use any flip case, go for it...
Thanks

BerndM14
Old
Thanks Meter 147
HTC One M8 Accessories There are some threads in there that discuss many great options and combinations. Might want to check it out, even if you're already set on your combo...
The Following User Says Thank You to BerndM14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sir-Fix-a-Lot
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 33
I have the Spigen slim armor and the Spigen glass nano, yes there's a bump but it doesn't cover much if any of the screen on both sides

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sir-Fix-a-Lot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]