Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Unhappy [Q] big problem :( please help ( htc one m8 )

OP ninjablade

26th August 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
also its really complicated ..
i have rooted my mobileall done
later i install new rom ( venom viper one )
i have someproblem with clocks i erased the rom and try to install again so now is the problem
i have wipe the rom then suddunly i go in advance wipe and i erased all the data in internal memory
not im stuck and i dont know what to do nothing is going on in my mobile
its just htc icon is coming start screen and nothing else i so fu.. up please please someone help what i do
i cant sleep i buyed it one month before please help
26th August 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 31

189 posts
Do you have an sdcard? You could always sideload a Rom too if you have a computer available. Here's a link its for Sprint HTC one m8 but it'll work the same for other variants its not device specific.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317989
26th August 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 9,530

7,366 posts
Donate to Me
More
The same problem as here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...m8-os-t2858680

Read post #4 & #11 on How-to (if you don't have external sdcard)
Last edited by ckpv5; 26th August 2014 at 08:21 PM.
26th August 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
Unhappy problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by grim489

Do you have an sdcard? You could always sideload a Rom too if you have a computer available. Here's a link its for Sprint HTC one m8 but it'll work the same for other variants its not device specific.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317989

the screen is stuck on htc logo nothing is happing now its just glowing...i cant connect it with pc i have sd card inside but what should i do with sd card ?? how do i go inside the bootloader or recovry ??? please help
26th August 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #5  

189 posts
To get in boot loader hold power and volume up until the screen goes off. Release them and quickly press and hold power and volume down until boot loader shows up. Then select recovery and press power. It should go into your custom recovery. You should download a Rom and put it on your sdcard then flash it through recovery.
26th August 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by grim489

To get in boot loader hold power and volume up until the screen goes off. Release them and quickly press and hold power and volume down until boot loader shows up. Then select recovery and press power. It should go into your custom recovery. You should download a Rom and put it on your sdcard then flash it through recovery.

thanks man its installing thanks alot if i have some problem i write here again thanks thanks thanks still instlling rom
Last edited by ninjablade; 26th August 2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: solve the soulution
26th August 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,360

7,739 posts
In the future, there is normally no need to go into Advanced Wipemenu in TWRP. You will see on the main Wipe screen, it says the default wipe is data, cache and Dalvik is all that is usually needed. It says that for a reason!

If you do choose Advanced, double check before wiping, and only wipe if you know what the result is going to be! For instance, lots of folks wipe /system, than ask "why don't I have an OS now?"
26th August 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #8  

189 posts
No problem I'm glad I could help👍
26th August 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73

In the future, there is normally no need to go into Advanced Wipemenu in TWRP. You will see on the main Wipe screen, it says the default wipe is data, cache and Dalvik is all that is usually needed. It says that for a reason!

If you do choose Advanced, double check before wiping, and only wipe if you know what the result is going to be! For instance, lots of folks wipe /system, than ask "why don't I have an OS now?"

so porblem again i install the ron and now the problem is ( setup not installed ) now mobile is on but black screen after lock screen
what should i do now ?? please help
27th August 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 8

102 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjablade

so porblem again i install the ron and now the problem is ( setup not installed ) now mobile is on but black screen after lock screen
what should i do now ?? please help

Setup not installed ? Please be clear. So, you got your lock screen, right ? And when you unlock it, nothing shows up ? At this, point, which rom did you flash ? Stock ? Custom ? Carrier Stock ? If its completely stock, try re-installing the rom again,by wiping the system partition in the twrp recovery. If the problem persists, try flashing a stock launcher like the S4 or S5, that are to be flashed from the recovery.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread