Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

[Q] I don't get 4.4.3 android software update notification, what should I do?

OP tiny.the.giant

28th August 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,986

6,958 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elFahd

whoever is using the stock hong kong 4.4.2 with cid Htc__622 would be kind enough to post when they get the update? I need to update my firmware already lol

Already rolling out : 2.11.708.1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1618
28th August 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
update is available !!!

L.E. - so 1st impresion about the update..i don't know about your's but my m8, before the update, if i pressed the home button while being on a secondary screen, was jumping to home screen kinda laggy..like in 2 steps or so, now is jumping to home screen very smooth. and also, everything else seems to be a bit more smooth. i'll check the camera and also the battery draining!
Last edited by bodom[prodigy]; 28th August 2014 at 04:57 AM.
28th August 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #13  
Flag kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny.the.giant

Sorry it's my first post and I'm a newbie, here's the deal
I bought my HTC one M8 in july 2014, my first impression of this phone is amazing, 2 days later I've gotten a software update into 1.60.708.2, I never root this phone and it is a brand new phone which is I unboxing my self after I bought it. Last a few weeks I read the news that htc one m8 already get software update into 2.2x.xxx.x which is use 4.4.3 android and it's official update. But until today I still don't get notification to update my software, can anyone help me? what I'm supposed to do? is that something wrong with my htc one m8 or my phone just not receive the update yet? I really appreciate your kindness to help, thanks

(nb: It's htc one m8 Hong Kong and the cid number is htc_622)

Update released by today (28 Aug 2014) for HK Asia THC one M8
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread