OP RossMacgill

18th July 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 30

151 posts
Donate to Me
More
So just got back my M8 from HTC after a repair, was having problems with calls and I called HTC UK to find out what was replaced or done to my phone but they wont tell me, anyone had any experience of this, as i find it quite shocking they wont tell you.

P.S i sent with S-Off, and now its S-On, so i guess they replaced the board, but would like to know for sure.
20th July 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #2  
Do you know if is indeed the same phone. If so then they probably just reflashed the current stock firmware. I doubt they would replace the board for that because if they change the board and still have issues they wasted time and money. If it isn't the same phone then they replaced it. Check your imei and serial number. Call your service provider and have them look at your phone and they can tell you the numbers they have.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
20th July 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 30

151 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony92170

Do you know if is indeed the same phone. If so then they probably just reflashed the current stock firmware. I doubt they would replace the board for that because if they change the board and still have issues they wasted time and money. If it isn't the same phone then they replaced it. Check your imei and serial number. Call your service provider and have them look at your phone and they can tell you the numbers they have.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

thanks for your reply, but reflashing wouldnt have fixed my problem, as i had the problem, on stock, on GRe and then back to stock. I think it is the same phone, as there was a very very small notch on the right side of the phone, and its still there. also when i spoke to them, they said it was in testing, then went back to repair. I would assume that new board was the only fix for my problem, as i cant see new speakers fixing it, and it was not software.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread