Post Reply

Gallery app missing

OP TarekElsakka

31st August 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #1  
TarekElsakka's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 102
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Hey guys

The default HTC gallery app disappeared and I'd like to get it back. I'm running viperone m8 2.3.0 and it disappeared after dirty flashing the ROM in order to remove a custom theme I had.

Can anyone please upload it or let me know how to get it? I tried installing it from the Play Store but it didn't work.


Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st August 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #2  
S1L3nTShaDoWz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarekElsakka

Hey guys

The default HTC gallery app disappeared and I'd like to get it back. I'm running viperone m8 2.3.0 and it disappeared after dirty flashing the ROM in order to remove a custom theme I had.

Can anyone please upload it or let me know how to get it? I tried installing it from the Play Store but it didn't work.


Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You could try the ones from this thread

& here is the download for all of them

Not sure if those will work or not but worth a try though.
31st August 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 296
 
1,015 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
have you tried restarting? i also have this problem, but it comes back after a reboot and then disappears after a few hours. i just use googles Photos app instead.
1st September 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #4  
TarekElsakka's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 102
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3nTShaDoWz

You could try the ones from this thread

& here is the download for all of them

Not sure if those will work or not but worth a try though.

Thank you for your reply but I checked the thread and the Gallery app doesn't actually work.. it just opens but doesn't load pictures.

@Billchen0014 thank you for your reply but I have tried that and it didn't work.
1st September 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #5  
stathis95194's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 313
 
1,208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarekElsakka

Thank you for your reply but I checked the thread and the Gallery app doesn't actually work.. it just opens but doesn't load pictures.

@Billchen0014 thank you for your reply but I have tried that and it didn't work.

You cannot download it from the play store? HTC has published it as a standalone app.

Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.htc.album
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank