Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 48,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GPE call pop right before calling someone.

Tip us?

BrandonPrice31
Old
(Last edited by BrandonPrice31; 4th July 2014 at 10:02 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Default GPE call pop right before calling someone.

Does anyone hear a sound pop coming from the speakers for half a second before making a phone call - happens right before the call screen comes onto the phone.

Try calling a contact and listen for a little pop sound right when you click the contact to call. If you don't hear it the first time, try again. Let me know if you guys have this little sound.

Put your phone on vibrate before clicking someone to call.

(THIS IS NOT DURING THE CALL, RIGHT BEFORE THE CALL HAPPENS - FROM THE TIME YOU CLICK THE CALL BUTTON ON THE CONTACT TO WHEN THE PHONES DIALER POPS UP TO CALL).

Make sure the phone is close to your ears as it's harder to hear further away

InsertCoin 4.0 - 4.4.3 - 2.22.401.4 - TWRP 2.7.1.0 - HTC M8 GOLD

montolivo18
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonPrice31 View Post
Does anyone hear a sound pop coming from the speakers for half a second before making a phone call - happens right before the call screen comes onto the phone.

Try calling a contact and listen for a little pop sound right when you click the contact to call. If you don't hear it the first time, try again. Let me know if you guys have this little sound.

Put your phone on vibrate before clicking someone to call.

(THIS IS NOT DURING THE CALL, RIGHT BEFORE THE CALL HAPPENS - FROM THE TIME YOU CLICK THE CALL BUTTON ON THE CONTACT TO WHEN THE PHONES DIALER POPS UP TO CALL).

Make sure the phone is close to your ears as it's harder to hear further away
Just turn off tone of your numpad when dialing in audio settings and problem solved. Tell me if this helped.