GPE call pop right before calling someone.

OP BrandonPrice31

4th July 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125

966 posts
Does anyone hear a sound pop coming from the speakers for half a second before making a phone call - happens right before the call screen comes onto the phone.

Try calling a contact and listen for a little pop sound right when you click the contact to call. If you don't hear it the first time, try again. Let me know if you guys have this little sound.

Put your phone on vibrate before clicking someone to call.

(THIS IS NOT DURING THE CALL, RIGHT BEFORE THE CALL HAPPENS - FROM THE TIME YOU CLICK THE CALL BUTTON ON THE CONTACT TO WHEN THE PHONES DIALER POPS UP TO CALL).

Make sure the phone is close to your ears as it's harder to hear further away
Last edited by BrandonPrice31; 4th July 2014 at 10:02 PM.
4th August 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonPrice31

Does anyone hear a sound pop coming from the speakers for half a second before making a phone call - happens right before the call screen comes onto the phone.

Try calling a contact and listen for a little pop sound right when you click the contact to call. If you don't hear it the first time, try again. Let me know if you guys have this little sound.

Put your phone on vibrate before clicking someone to call.

(THIS IS NOT DURING THE CALL, RIGHT BEFORE THE CALL HAPPENS - FROM THE TIME YOU CLICK THE CALL BUTTON ON THE CONTACT TO WHEN THE PHONES DIALER POPS UP TO CALL).

Make sure the phone is close to your ears as it's harder to hear further away

Just turn off tone of your numpad when dialing in audio settings and problem solved. Tell me if this helped.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread