Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

need hboot zip for old school Hero200

Tip us?

yamaford
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Default need hboot zip for old school Hero200

Hey guys, So I bought this hero200 off ebay for the nostalgia mostly. I loved my old one before the OG evo. Problem is its on 1.5 and I don't remember the hero having this funky USB plug but Hboot is going to be the only way I can get it done. Non of the ones i've downloaded seem to be any good. I can open them with 7 zip but not explorer. The only reason I tred that was because Hboot 1.41 doesn't seem to like any of them.
If any of you HTC vets can hook me up or even just tell me how to extract 2.1 from the RUU and package it up so hboot can see it I sure would appreciate it.

Hero200 HBOOT 1.41
Radio 1.04

grim489
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Is it square on on side but angled on the other? If so a mini usb cable will fit it. Irk about the rest though I figured I'd help with what I know 😁👍 or think I know

yamaford
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by grim489 View Post
Is it square on on side but angled on the other? If so a mini usb cable will fit it. Irk about the rest though I figured I'd help with what I know 😁👍 or think I know

WOW thanks! I just went and robbed my kids short cord off the PS3 and it plugged right in. Thanks!

grim489
Old
Thanks Meter 29
No problem! Figured it out with one of my dad's old phones the HTC fuze I think?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe