XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can Anybody help me with the menu background of my HTC One M8

Tip us?

PrakharM
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Can Anybody help me with the menu background of my HTC One M8

Just wanted to ask, is it possible to change the Black Menu Background of my One M8? I mean I want to change it to my Homescreen Wallpaper. Pleae tell me how to do it.

an0ther
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrakharM View Post
Just wanted to ask, is it possible to change the Black Menu Background of my One M8? I mean I want to change it to my Homescreen Wallpaper. Pleae tell me how to do it.
xposed and sense 6 toolbox allow you to make it clear so you can see your home screen through it

PrakharM
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0ther View Post
xposed and sense 6 toolbox allow you to make it clear so you can see your home screen through it
Hey bro, Thanks for replying I'm a newbie. Will you please elaborate? I mean what is it? Is it an app? Or something like that?
And does it cause any harm to the phone? Coz in most of the HTC phones I see that Black Background. They never opt for this.
And can I undo the changes?

Thanks In Advance! Please explain me

PrakharM
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0ther View Post
And is rooting necessary for this? As I have mentioned earlier, I'm a newbie and I don't have much idea about rooting and don't wanna get into it. So please mention that too.

blueruby
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Bro, just go to Google play store and download nova launcher. Easiest way I can think of.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

PrakharM
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueruby View Post
Bro, just go to Google play store and download nova launcher. Easiest way I can think of.

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Yep bro, yesterday after surfing the net, I came across various Android Launchers but in the end they set-up their own themes which are quite different from Sense 6.
I just want one thing-I want to change that black background in the Menu without changing anything else! And WITHOUT ROOTING my device.
It seems as if it is impossible to do that.
Still if anybody could help, I would be very grateful

blueruby
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Sorry to hear that 😖 well I was reluctant with giving up sense 6 at the beginning but I am very satisfied with my current set up with nova launcher and it has really grown on me. Well that's just my case since I don't use BlinkFeed anyway, still if by chance I come by a solution without needing to install a new ROM I will let you know 😊

Sent from my HTC One_M8

The Following User Says Thank You to blueruby For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]