Help ... my phone is dead

OP n70shan

15th August 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 91

416 posts
More
hi all yesterday i unlocked my bootloader and rooted my one m8.. and installed cwm recovery... after that through es file explorer i deleted some bloatware from system/app but on restart it comes again so i came to know that it had system write protection so i downloaded wp.ko module from android development and moved it to i think system/ libs/ modules .... i thought in this i will be able to delete system apps... but when i restarted my phone i cant go to settings folder neither i found camera app....

so now i cant use my mobile .... and also i couldn't enter into fastboot or cwm recovery because in settings options fastboot was tick and now i cant enter settings.... neither i can turn on wifi as well.... all is finished.... please help me how to re flash the whole rom again?? can i do it with computer somehow?????? what are my options??
15th August 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 368

1,335 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n70shan

hi all yesterday i unlocked my bootloader and rooted my one m8.. and installed cwm recovery... after that through es file explorer i deleted some bloatware from system/app but on restart it comes again so i came to know that it had system write protection so i downloaded wp.ko module from android development and moved it to i think system/ libs/ modules .... i thought in this i will be able to delete system apps... but when i restarted my phone i cant go to settings folder neither i found camera app....

so now i cant use my mobile .... and also i couldn't enter into fastboot or cwm recovery because in settings options fastboot was tick and now i cant enter settings.... neither i can turn on wifi as well.... all is finished.... please help me how to re flash the whole rom again?? can i do it with computer somehow?????? what are my options??

adb reboot-bootloader
enter recovery
restore nandroid/flash rom
The Following User Says Thank You to stathis95194 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 432

1,524 posts
Reboot phone holding down vol down, that will get you to bootloader. If you have a backup restore that. If not download a stock ROM for your device and flash that.

In the future don't manually delete system apps using a file explorer. Use titanium backup to freeze them, then they can be unfrozen if you needed them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore

416 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stathis95194

adb reboot-bootloader
enter recovery
restore nandroid/flash rom

no bro when i enter command it says device not found... i can not enter into bootloader or cwm recovery... all i can do is charge my phone when off or when i press power button it boot up and then as i said i cant go to settings or another thing... just main homescreen
15th August 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #5  
Flag Nicosia

1,335 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

no bro when i enter command it says device not found... i can not enter into bootloader or cwm recovery... all i can do is charge my phone when off or when i press power button it boot up and then as i said i cant go to settings or another thing... just main homescreen

So try this.

Turn off phone
keep pressed volume down + Power button

It doesn't enter bootloader?
The Following User Says Thank You to stathis95194 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore

416 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg420

Reboot phone holding down vol down, that will get you to bootloader. If you have a backup restore that. If not download a stock ROM for your device and flash that.

In the future don't manually delete system apps using a file explorer. Use titanium backup to freeze them, then they can be unfrozen if you needed them.

no man as i explained earlier i can not enter bootloader because before all this problem happened , fastboot option was tick in settings and if it is ticked you cant enter bootloader.... rather devices instantly starts
15th August 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore

416 posts
More
Quote:

So try this.

Turn off phone
keep pressed volume down + Power button

It doesn't enter bootloader?

no man as i explained earlier i can not enter bootloader because before all this problem happened , fastboot option was tick in settings and if it is ticked you cant enter bootloader.... rather device instantly starts
15th August 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #8  
Flag Nicosia

1,335 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

no man as i explained earlier i can not enter bootloader because before all this problem happened , fastboot option was tick in settings and if it is ticked you cant enter bootloader.... rather device instantly starts

sorry missed that....ok just tried something else and it definitely works.

Shut down phone.
Turn it on
Hold volume up+power button until it restarts
As soon as you get the black screen for restart release power button and hold volume down.

If your timing is right you will enter bootloader.
Just tried it and it definitely works,
15th August 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore

416 posts
More
Quote:

sorry missed that....ok just tried something else and it definitely works.

Shut down phone.
Turn it on
Hold volume up+power button until it restarts
As soon as you get the black screen for restart release power button and hold volume down.

If your timing is right you will enter bootloader.
Just tried it and it definitely works,

oh my God ........you are genius man....... i was able to done that in first attempt...... Thank You so much ....... love you
15th August 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 432

1,524 posts
Quote:

no man as i explained earlier i can not enter bootloader because before all this problem happened , fastboot option was tick in settings and if it is ticked you cant enter bootloader.... rather devices instantly starts

Yeah just turn it off, then hold down power and vol down.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread