Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more
Thread Closed

./adb devices offline

OP Browner1975

29th August 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

44 posts
Hey People.

I am wondering if anyone could take a second look at my problem. I have had a lot of help from the forum from HTCNerdYoda and i feel guilty for taking up so much of his time and expertise.

Basically I guess my iniitlal unroot attempt went wrong in some part. Now although Rootchecker states i am not rooted. I have files lingering connected to SuperSu....I have been advised the files i need to flash to the phone through boot loader, but i don't seem to be able to connect from my mac using./adb devices it says List of devices attached FA46MWM12742 Offline....i have tried powering down, rebooting, turning off the mac reconnecting....although the phone is on and connected still saying Offline and been trying for hours now.

Can I ask for a fresh set of eyes to cast a look and see if anyone can offer something i am not doing or missing.

thanking you in advance
29th August 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,986

6,958 posts
Donate to Me
More
There is no need to open another thread for the same problem. If anyone else want to help you, they will help you in the same thread.

Already answered here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...t2859675/page8
29th August 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag XDA MODERATOR
Thanks Meter: 4,195

6,047 posts
More
Thread has been closed as there is already a thread open for this topic.

Many thanks,

Ghost
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread