Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Problem - M8 goes into silent mode by itself

OP lcholmfirth

29th August 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Hi all,

Over the last few days, very now and again, my M8 notifications can't be heard. When I check the notification volumes, they are all set to maximum, and my sound profile is still set to normal, but when I receive a text, or an alarm goes off, the phone just vibrates. I have to restart the phone to correct it, but at a random time, it'll go back to no-volume notifications. This might have all started after the recent OTA firmware update.

Can anyone help?

P.S. - Phone is not rooted.
29th August 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #2  
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 368

1,335 posts
Donate to Me
More
Did you install any software since you notice the problem? It's probably an app that is causing this....easier way to find out is to clean flash your Rom and test. If everything is ok starts installing your apps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread