Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Help

OP naseer97

15th August 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Guys I just Unlocked my HTC ONE M8's bootloader and didn't realise I had to backup everything. I lost all the preinstalled apps and files. Along with that I also lost HTC wallpapers that came preloaded on my phone. I am not referring to the "HTC wallpapers" that you can access from settings. there were a number of wallpapers and images in the Gallery. If any of you still have them , please be so kind and upload them here
15th August 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 124

296 posts
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by naseer97

Guys I just Unlocked my HTC ONE M8's bootloader and didn't realise I had to backup everything. I lost all the preinstalled apps and files. Along with that I also lost HTC wallpapers that came preloaded on my phone. I am not referring to the "HTC wallpapers" that you can access from settings. there were a number of wallpapers and images in the Gallery. If any of you still have them , please be so kind and upload them here

This is themes and apps section, not Q&A.
Google HTC m8 stock wallpaper
15th August 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Karachi

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnytse1

but it's not a question , it's a request, that too of wallpapers so isn't this section relevant?
15th August 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Karachi

8 posts
More
For those who are confused, just goto your gallery and see if there were any pre installed images in the "HTC Gallery" app that look like wallpapers.
16th August 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Karachi

8 posts
More
Smile
Not that any of you were of any help. I found the wallpapers thanks to user Jamal Ahmed's thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...mples-t2813429

here is a direct link to the wallpapers: http://imgur.com/a/IEIPy#mMsGIRY
16th August 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #6  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
USA - Verizon
Thanks Meter: 14,713

8,575 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnytse1

That was a themes and apps type request, not a question... A "question" ends in a "?" and simply saying "if anyone still has the pre-installed wallpapers, please be so kind as to upload them here" is not a question.
Remember only to post if what you have to say is either helpful or positively contributing to the thread/discussion.

Thanks,

Neo
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread