XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help

Tip us?

naseer97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Help

Guys I just Unlocked my HTC ONE M8's bootloader and didn't realise I had to backup everything. I lost all the preinstalled apps and files. Along with that I also lost HTC wallpapers that came preloaded on my phone. I am not referring to the "HTC wallpapers" that you can access from settings. there were a number of wallpapers and images in the Gallery. If any of you still have them , please be so kind and upload them here

sunnytse1
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by naseer97 View Post
Guys I just Unlocked my HTC ONE M8's bootloader and didn't realise I had to backup everything. I lost all the preinstalled apps and files. Along with that I also lost HTC wallpapers that came preloaded on my phone. I am not referring to the "HTC wallpapers" that you can access from settings. there were a number of wallpapers and images in the Gallery. If any of you still have them , please be so kind and upload them here
This is themes and apps section, not Q&A.
Google HTC m8 stock wallpaper

naseer97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnytse1 View Post
but it's not a question , it's a request, that too of wallpapers so isn't this section relevant?

naseer97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
For those who are confused, just goto your gallery and see if there were any pre installed images in the "HTC Gallery" app that look like wallpapers.

naseer97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Not that any of you were of any help. I found the wallpapers thanks to user Jamal Ahmed's thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...mples-t2813429

here is a direct link to the wallpapers: http://imgur.com/a/IEIPy#mMsGIRY

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 14,160

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnytse1 View Post
That was a themes and apps type request, not a question... A "question" ends in a "?" and simply saying "if anyone still has the pre-installed wallpapers, please be so kind as to upload them here" is not a question.
Remember only to post if what you have to say is either helpful or positively contributing to the thread/discussion.

Thanks,

Neo
Forum Moderator

New? | How2XDA | Rules | GPL | Get A Mod | Staff | Apply - RC/RT | Apply - RD | Apply - Mod
New to the HTC One Max? - Check This | Kernel Sources: Vigor | Fireball | Inc | M7 | T6 | M8
The Following User Says Thank You to IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]