Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 53,461 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How much time do we have to wait for it?

Tip us?

RafiKhalil
Old
(Last edited by Ghost; 15th August 2014 at 06:10 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] How much time do we have to wait for it?

Hi,

I kind of forgot to backup my stock ROM. I just want to get back to my old Sense 6 ROM. But I do know that for the moment we do not have any factory ROM available to flash it and get it back to stock. So I was wondering, how much time do we have to wait until someone releases a stock ROM of Sense 6?

Thank you

andreasyeah
Old
(Last edited by Ghost; 15th August 2014 at 06:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafiKhalil View Post
Hi,

Hi,

I kind of forgot to backup my stock ROM. I just want to get back to my old Sense 6 ROM. But I do know that for the moment we do not have any factory ROM available to flash it and get it back to stock. So I was wondering, how much time do we have to wait until someone releases a stock ROM of Sense 6?

Thank you
Actually we have a stock rom. You'd have seen it if you had actually searched for it, but you didn't. Search for "SYSTEM DUMP" or "STOCK ROM".

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2694994
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2702664
Click Thank you!
NOW!
The Following User Says Thank You to andreasyeah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RafiKhalil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hey, thanks, I flashed the recovery img and it worked, but now whenever I try getting into recovery mode I keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation mark.

ckpv5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8,863

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I just want to get back to my old Sense 6 ROM. But I do know that for the moment we do not have any factory ROM available to flash it and get it back to stock. So I was wondering, how much time do we have to wait until someone releases a stock ROM of Sense 6?

Thank you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1630

Quote:
Hey, thanks, I flashed the recovery img and it worked, but now whenever I try getting into recovery mode I keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation mark.
red triangle with an exclamation mark is stock recovery

andreasyeah
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
You should flash the Odexed ROM first using your custom recovery and then flash the stock recovery.img if you want to return to stock. Not only the recovery.img. Recovery has nothing to do with the ROM
Click Thank you!
NOW!

Ghost
Old
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,023
Moderator information,

I have cleaned up this thread a bit. Please be more respectful to devs. They spend massive amounts of hours working on roms and produce them for free.

Many thanks,

Ghost
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default

Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more