Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

[Q] How much time do we have to wait for it?

OP RafiKhalil

14th August 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi,

I kind of forgot to backup my stock ROM. I just want to get back to my old Sense 6 ROM. But I do know that for the moment we do not have any factory ROM available to flash it and get it back to stock. So I was wondering, how much time do we have to wait until someone releases a stock ROM of Sense 6?

Thank you
Last edited by Ghost; 15th August 2014 at 06:10 PM.
15th August 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 55

123 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafiKhalil

Hi,

Hi,

I kind of forgot to backup my stock ROM. I just want to get back to my old Sense 6 ROM. But I do know that for the moment we do not have any factory ROM available to flash it and get it back to stock. So I was wondering, how much time do we have to wait until someone releases a stock ROM of Sense 6?

Thank you

Actually we have a stock rom. You'd have seen it if you had actually searched for it, but you didn't. Search for "SYSTEM DUMP" or "STOCK ROM".

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2694994
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2702664
Last edited by Ghost; 15th August 2014 at 06:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to andreasyeah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hey, thanks, I flashed the recovery img and it worked, but now whenever I try getting into recovery mode I keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation mark.
15th August 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,986

6,958 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I just want to get back to my old Sense 6 ROM. But I do know that for the moment we do not have any factory ROM available to flash it and get it back to stock. So I was wondering, how much time do we have to wait until someone releases a stock ROM of Sense 6?

Thank you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1630

Quote:

Hey, thanks, I flashed the recovery img and it worked, but now whenever I try getting into recovery mode I keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation mark.

red triangle with an exclamation mark is stock recovery
15th August 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #5  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 55

123 posts
More
Quote:

You should flash the Odexed ROM first using your custom recovery and then flash the stock recovery.img if you want to return to stock. Not only the recovery.img. Recovery has nothing to do with the ROM
15th August 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #6  
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag XDA MODERATOR
Thanks Meter: 4,188

6,039 posts
More
Moderator information,

I have cleaned up this thread a bit. Please be more respectful to devs. They spend massive amounts of hours working on roms and produce them for free.

Many thanks,

Ghost
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread