[Q]How to move obb files of big games to ExtSD and make them work? [SOLVED]

OP ramshidjafar

3rd September 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
I am having HTC M8 with 16GB Internal so 10GB something usable, so the problem is after I add some apps and then a game like GANGSTAR VEGAS which got large obb file of 2GB nearly I find in my internal memory full. I am having external memory of 32GB so is there any perfect way to move large OBB files to External MMC and make them working? I tried with some apps like "GL to SD" it movies files to SD but application wont work

Apart from these I also use Sygic Navigation, as I move globally I have much maps downloaded.

But my problem is just moving of OBB files of Games and get them working. Any Ideas?

[EDIT]
GL to SD(root) really worked! my bad, I opened app in normal way now I figured it out to get it opened from GL to SD
Last edited by ramshidjafar; 5th September 2014 at 05:50 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ramshidjafar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #2  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 382

901 posts
Donate to Me
More
Download FolderMount from google play it does all automatically just chose game them next and it will move files from you after moving please select the pin on the main page to activate the mounted folder on ext sd
The Following User Says Thank You to maxrdlf95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxrdlf95

Download FolderMount from google play it does all automatically just chose game them next and it will move files from you after moving please select the pin on the main page to activate the mounted folder on ext sd

Thanks man, now I am using GL to SD if I see any bug in this then I will move on to your method
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread