[Q] How to text a pic from a website?

OP johnnyutah22

23rd August 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 105

435 posts
Often I'll come across a pic while browsing the web that I want to text to someone. I know I can download the pic to phone and then send it as an mms but I'm looking for an option that would allow me to long press the image and have an option to "send as mms" or something like that. I just want to avoid the download process because I don't want the images to remain on my phone and it would be much easier if there was a one click solution, any ideas?
23rd August 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 429

1,499 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyutah22

Often I'll come across a pic while browsing the web that I want to text to someone. I know I can download the pic to phone and then send it as an mms but I'm looking for an option that would allow me to long press the image and have an option to "send as mms" or something like that. I just want to avoid the download process because I don't want the images to remain on my phone and it would be much easier if there was a one click solution, any ideas?

You'd have to find a browser with the option to share when long pressing an image. Alternately you could just download the image then open it from notifications and share to MMS which takes like 4 clicks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread