Originally Posted by wingpeng
Hey, i used one of your stock recoveries to try and get the ota update and heres what happened. I had twrp installed and then i flashed the your stock recovery, the phone booted up and then i proceeded to install the ota update. WHEN it was completed the phone was stuck on the HTC boot up scree. I can only get into the fastboot menu now. I cant enter any recovery or it will stick on the htc boot screen again. I think its soft bricked. Can you PLEASEEE HELP MEE PLEAAAASSE .
one more thing, the phone is s-on
Now you have stock recovery installed, the way to go to recovery is bit different from how to enter recovery for TWRP. It gets stuck maybe because of the current ROM has some problems.
I suggest you do these:
1. Go to bootloader menu and flash TWRP - use the one in my signature (not yet test the latest official one)
2. put the 1.57.599.1 backup on externel sdcard (you should have one)
3. restore this backup (make sure Micro SDcard is selected as TWRP storage)
4. boot to bootloader and flash stock recovery
5. reboot and do the setup wizard then do the OTA
6. Once complete, you can reflash TWRP if you want to.