[Q] HTC One M8 - Alternate Charger

Search This thread

jhannbernas

Sep 11, 2010
Singapore
Hi,

Just like to gather some ideas regarding using other charger for HTC One M8 with a little higher voltage that its normal charger.

I have a Nexus 7 2013 with 5.2V while the original HTC charger which came from the box is 5V only. I know that mAh will not have an effect with it's difference but I'm not sure about the voltage. Is it safe to use 5.2V charger on HTC One M8?

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 2496007

Hi,

Just like to gather some ideas regarding using other charger for HTC One M8 with a little higher voltage that its normal charger.

I have a Nexus 7 2013 with 5.2V while the original HTC charger which came from the box is 5V only. I know that mAh will not have an effect with it's difference but I'm not sure about the voltage. Is it safe to use 5.2V charger on HTC One M8?

Thanks!

I have the Nexus 7 2013 charger plugged in next to where I sit on my sofa. I charge all my devices off it, including my HTC One M7 for the last year, and my HTC One M8 for the last week with no issues at all. :good:

Reactions: jhannbernas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 2496007
    Hi,

Thanks!

I have the Nexus 7 2013 charger plugged in next to where I sit on my sofa. I charge all my devices off it, including my HTC One M7 for the last year, and my HTC One M8 for the last week with no issues at all. :good: