HTC One M8 - help needed

OP borstalsmurf

Today, 06:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rochester
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
hi its been a week now that i have not had a phone i have tried every thing i just cant get to grips with all the file changing and one thing and another so if theres any one out there that can take over my phone and get back running again i am willing to donate, thanks for now john
Last edited by LenAsh; Today at 07:59 PM. Reason: Tidied up title
Today, 06:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Derry, NH
Thanks Meter: 147

431 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borstalsmurf

hi its been a week now that i have not had a phone i have tried every thing i just cant get to grips with all the file changing and one thing and another so if theres any one out there that can take over my phone and get back running again i am willing to donate, thanks for now john

Someone responded to you in the other thread and you never said anything back.

You need to outline exactly what you did, and exactly what is happening on your phone. Speak in complete sentences. People can only help you if you explain your situation clearly, because we're not in the room with you.
Today, 06:48 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,841

14,367 posts
Donate to Me
you are asking for help ? do it in the Q&A section, its made for a reason

and as been said above, you got responded there so keep it there. not reading those helpful hints there yet making a new thread in the wrong section is not correct !
Last edited by Mr Hofs; Today at 06:51 PM.
Today, 07:15 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rochester
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
soft brick htc m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobmannh

Someone responded to you in the other thread and you never said anything back.

You need to outline exactly what you did, and exactly what is happening on your phone. Speak in complete sentences. People can only help you if you explain your situation clearly, because we're not in the room with you.

hi sorry for not explaining myself, i down loaded the htc m8 tool box i was not sure what i was doing i was trying too root the phone i managed to unlock the phone , i still have s-on i can get into fastboot usb, and thats it, i cant get into twrp.if press to go into recovery it goes as far as the white screen htc in green and thats it, it dont do nothing else unless i do start button and up volume if i go volume down it don't do nothing, that's about all i can tell u john
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread