Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,553 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC ONE M8 Tmobile.....2 Questions!!!

Tip us?

Andr3w151
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Question [Q] HTC ONE M8 Tmobile.....2 Questions!!!

Hey Guys and Girls,
I wasnt able to get S-off yet due to my phone being updated, i am rooted already i just waiting till i have an extra $25 dollars to use Sunshine but i will soon. So Question # 1 is there a way to update the firmware to 2.22.401.4? Question #2 is there a flashable Zip of the Lastest Radio I could also Flash With S-On for the time being ? Thank You All In Advance for the Help you guys/girls are the best!!!!!

HTCNerdYoda
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andr3w151 View Post
Hey Guys and Girls,
I wasnt able to get S-off yet due to my phone being updated, i am rooted already i just waiting till i have an extra $25 dollars to use Sunshine but i will soon. So Question # 1 is there a way to update the firmware to 2.22.401.4? Question #2 is there a flashable Zip of the Lastest Radio I could also Flash With S-On for the time being ? Thank You All In Advance for the Help you guys/girls are the best!!!!!
I would say just wait for S-Off and flash full firmware afterwards.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Mobile: One M8 Gunmetal: UNLOCK - S-OFF (SunShine) - WWE
CID: HTC__001 (T-MOB101)
MID: 0P6B10000
HBoot: 3.18
FW: 2.22.401.5 (1.70.111.1)
Radio: 1.19.21331147A1
ROM: Stock - SuperSU
Recovery: Stock

Retired: Desire (CWM, Cyanogen), Sensation (Unlocked, S-On, CWM, root), One X (Unlocked, TWRP, Cyanogen), One (M7) (firewater S-Off, TWRP, ViperOne), Moto G (Unlocked, S-On, CWM, CM11), One (M8) GER Silver (SunShine S-Off, TWRP, ViperOne 2.2.0).
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCNerdYoda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Andr3w151
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCNerdYoda View Post
I would say just wait for S-Off and flash full firmware afterwards.

Yeah ive searched and searched and it seems like the safest and best bet is just to use SUNSHINE and then flash the firmware and radio of my choice like you said thanks for confirming that for me
Phone: T-Mobile HTC ONE M8
ROM: InsertCoin M8 4.0.6
Kernel: ElementalX 1.02

HTCNerdYoda
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andr3w151 View Post
Yeah ive searched and searched and it seems like the safest and best bet is just to use SUNSHINE and then flash the firmware and radio of my choice like you said thanks for confirming that for me
You're welcome. Glad I could help a little bit!

Mobile: One M8 Gunmetal: UNLOCK - S-OFF (SunShine) - WWE
CID: HTC__001 (T-MOB101)
MID: 0P6B10000
HBoot: 3.18
FW: 2.22.401.5 (1.70.111.1)
Radio: 1.19.21331147A1
ROM: Stock - SuperSU
Recovery: Stock

Retired: Desire (CWM, Cyanogen), Sensation (Unlocked, S-On, CWM, root), One X (Unlocked, TWRP, Cyanogen), One (M7) (firewater S-Off, TWRP, ViperOne), Moto G (Unlocked, S-On, CWM, CM11), One (M8) GER Silver (SunShine S-Off, TWRP, ViperOne 2.2.0).
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCNerdYoda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]