Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Long boot times with Android Revolution HD

OP o0Shadic520o

5th August 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I installed Android Revolution HD to my HTC a bit ago and only had one problem. The boot times are very abnormal. It takes about 2 minutes to boot the entire phone completely. When booting it doesn't show any animation, just the splash screen with the information below in red text stating the version of sense is tampered with and distributing is illegal. When booting down it shows the animation. Aside from everything else it is fine. I just want the custom boot animation I installed to appear and also preferably shorten boot time.
5th August 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 630

940 posts
More
I assumed that you're using version 10.x,do you flash the latest firmware like 2.22.xxx?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
5th August 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #3  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdorius

I assumed that you're using version 10.x,do you flash the latest firmware like 2.22.xxx?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I just downloaded firmware 2.22.1540.3 from the blogspot collection of firmware. Should I flash it?
5th August 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #4  
Just outside of Manchester UK
Thanks Meter: 171

534 posts
More
Yes. Flash it and you will see your boot times go back to normal
5th August 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #5  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grentuu

Yes. Flash it and you will see your boot times go back to normal

Just tried flashing it. It fails to flash, Ive done it twice now and still nothing. Am I doing somthing wrong? Where can I find the latest firmware? How do I properly flash it to not fail?
5th August 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #6  
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 365

1,331 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you are not s-off you can try a million times to flash the firmware but it will not If you are s-off follow Vomer's guide here to flash the firmware:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...s-off-t2800727
5th August 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #7  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stathis95194

If you are not s-off you can try a million times to flash the firmware but it will not If you are s-off follow Vomer's guide here to flash the firmware:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...s-off-t2800727

I tried achieving S-Off but nothing happens. Ive followed the steps as according, but I still have S-On. Im thinking it has somthing to do with android revolution HD.
6th August 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #8  
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 365

1,331 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadic52

I tried achieving S-Off but nothing happens. Ive followed the steps as according, but I still have S-On. Im thinking it has somthing to do with android revolution HD.

What exactly did you try? There are only 2 ways to get s-off. Firewater and Sunshine. If firewater gives you the whelp message then you will need to pay the $25 for sunshine to achieve s-off. It's all there in the link I quoted.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread