Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] LTE Speed is Super Slow

7th February 2015, 07:56 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 5

510 posts
More
I have had this phone since July and it has been great to me. I am as S-OFF and converted it to GPE and my LTE speeds have been degrading to the point of unbearable. I get around 3 mbps down .6 up. I have checked with ATT and they didn't see anything wrong with my account. They gave me a new sim as well and checked thins from their end and nothing has changed. I tried restoring it back to stock and that did not work at all. Before I jump to the conclusion that this was a hardware fault, is there anything left for me to try?

UniversalKID
7th February 2015, 09:03 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore

I have had this phone since July and it has been great to me. I am as S-OFF and converted it to GPE and my LTE speeds have been degrading to the point of unbearable. I get around 3 mbps down .6 up. I have checked with ATT and they didn't see anything wrong with my account. They gave me a new sim as well and checked thins from their end and nothing has changed. I tried restoring it back to stock and that did not work at all. Before I jump to the conclusion that this was a hardware fault, is there anything left for me to try?

Try some LTE boosters from PlayStore, maybe they'll help.
7th February 2015, 09:22 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 5

510 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalKID

Try some LTE boosters from PlayStore, maybe they'll help.

Do you have any that you recommend?
UniversalKID
7th February 2015, 09:43 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore

Do you have any that you recommend?

Look for the one that has the highest ranking and read the comments.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lte, slow
Previous Thread Next Thread