i'm trying to get my HTC S-Off.
after reading a bit online, i found the following guide:
but according to some reading and user asking, i understand that the "free" methods no longer work, except on some versions of the device?
Is the only way to make my device S-OFF is using the paid ways (like sunshine ones, that cost 25$)
Here are the details for my phone:
* Not locked to any network, bought as "sim free" (not verizon \ at&t etc..)
* Hardware version: 0005 ( if that matters )
* HTC Theme Version - 6.0
* ROM: Android Revolution HD 10.2, version: 2.22.401.4
* Android Version: 4.4.3
* HTC DSK API Level: 6.25
* Baseband: 1.16.2133156.UA15G_20.18m.4096.07L
* Kernel: 3.4.0-ge224610, and@ABM103 #1, SMP PREEMPT
This is all the information that i think is relevant, as shows in my device's ABOUT.
Also, the phone is rooted, and have custom recovery (TWRP)
Any help will be appreciated