Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MaximusHD 6.0.1 issues

Tip us?

i3axap
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default MaximusHD 6.0.1 issues

Sorry for posting here, but I can't post in the ROM thread. So I flashed my m8 and I think I didn't get all the MaximusHD features like the advanced power settings (reboot to bootloader etc.). And my gps seems to invert my position 180 degrees, like I'm always looking back.

x714x
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Did you check the md5 of the rom before your flashed? Did you flash the 2.14 firmware? did you try reflashing the rom?
T-Mobile LG G2 | T-Mobile HTC One M8

i3axap
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by x714x View Post
Did you check the md5 of the rom before your flashed? Did you flash the 2.14 firmware? did you try reflashing the rom?
I did a MD5 check, I have firmware 2.12.401.3, the one that is supposed to be. I guess I should reflash it.

i3axap
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by x714x View Post
Just reflashed, still no advanced power settings. At least the gps is working normally now. Is there supposed to be some tweaks menu like in other custom roms?

Ghost
Old
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,993
Do you have any themes or any mods installed? I'd suggest a full wipe, don't install or restore anything and see how rom runs on stock install.

i3axap
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Do you have any themes or any mods installed? I'd suggest a full wipe, don't install or restore anything and see how rom runs on stock install.
No themes, no mods, I wiped everything, installed maximushd from stock 2.12.401.3, still nothing. I had german t-mobile branding, but i debranded it successfully, so I don't think that should be the issue.

ckpv5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8,831

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by i3axap View Post
Just reflashed, still no advanced power settings. At least the gps is working normally now. Is there supposed to be some tweaks menu like in other custom roms?
You need to tick APM in aroma installer, did you select it ?

i3axap
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5 View Post
You need to tick APM in aroma installer, did you select it ?
Yes, of course

ckpv5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8,831

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by i3axap View Post
Yes, of course
No idea then. I have no problem with APM and I made some mod for MaximusHD based on APM file.

Suggest to try again with full wipe in TWRP (wipe-advance-select wipe data, system) then flash ROM and select APM