Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 51,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OK Google doesn't work - how?

Tip us?
 
HTCNerdYoda
Old
#11  
HTCNerdYoda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 320
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Cologne
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3 View Post
So now I've done all that... But Google hardly recognizes my speech. It only recognizes the OK Google properly, pff

2nd unrelated question: How do I uninstall Project Era sound mod? Any simple way?

3rd unrelated qs: I have Titanium backup of all my apps from previous phones, and more importantly, their data. How do I get Titanium backup to see all of them? (4GB)

Thanks a lot!

Sent using Tapatalk
1st: Google has to learn your pronouncing. Did you set en-Us as primary speech and you mother language as second?

2nd don't know. Maybe they have a zip to flash and remove it as well.

3rd hmmm good one too. Doesn't it if you put it onto the extSD?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Mobile: One M8 Gunmetal: UNLOCK - S-OFF (SunShine) - WWE
CID: HTC__001 (T-MOB101)
MID: 0P6B10000
HBoot: 3.18
FW: 2.22.401.5 (1.70.111.1)
Radio: 1.19.21331147A1
ROM: Stock - SuperSU
Recovery: Stock

Retired: Desire (CWM, Cyanogen), Sensation (Unlocked, S-On, CWM, root), One X (Unlocked, TWRP, Cyanogen), One (M7) (firewater S-Off, TWRP, ViperOne), Moto G (Unlocked, S-On, CWM, CM11), One (M8) GER Silver (SunShine S-Off, TWRP, ViperOne 2.2.0).
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCNerdYoda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
th3
Old
#12  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 1,135
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK-KSA-S.E.Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCNerdYoda View Post
1st: Google has to learn your pronouncing. Did you set en-Us as primary speech and you mother language as second?

2nd don't know. Maybe they have a zip to flash and remove it as well.

3rd hmmm good one too. Doesn't it if you put it onto the extSD?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
1: yep
3: its on ext but titanium is looking in internal.

Sent using Tapatalk
 
HTCNerdYoda
Old
(Last edited by HTCNerdYoda; 31st August 2014 at 10:53 PM.)
#13  
HTCNerdYoda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 320
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Cologne
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3 View Post
1: yep
3: its on ext but titanium is looking in internal.

Sent using Tapatalk
Ok and 3rd: not enough space to copy it onto internal I guess!?

For 2nd there is an answer found in the project era thread. It says no uninstall instructions, but the OP explicitly tells to run a backup prior to installing the mode for the case you want to remove it later on.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Mobile: One M8 Gunmetal: UNLOCK - S-OFF (SunShine) - WWE
CID: HTC__001 (T-MOB101)
MID: 0P6B10000
HBoot: 3.18
FW: 2.22.401.5 (1.70.111.1)
Radio: 1.19.21331147A1
ROM: Stock - SuperSU
Recovery: Stock

Retired: Desire (CWM, Cyanogen), Sensation (Unlocked, S-On, CWM, root), One X (Unlocked, TWRP, Cyanogen), One (M7) (firewater S-Off, TWRP, ViperOne), Moto G (Unlocked, S-On, CWM, CM11), One (M8) GER Silver (SunShine S-Off, TWRP, ViperOne 2.2.0).
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCNerdYoda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
th3
Old
#14  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 1,135
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK-KSA-S.E.Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCNerdYoda View Post
Ok and 3rd: not enough space to copy it onto internal I guess!?

For 2nd there is an answer found in the project era thread. It says no uninstall instructions, but the OP explicitly tells to run a backup prior to installing the mode for the case you want to remove it later on.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Yep, don't have that much room.

Yea, but it means I gotta go back like a month, lol. I've lost phone speaker sound cus of it hence.

I guess I'm gonna leave it until I have spare time to see all the files it's flashing, and then try to flash my old backed up files. Gah

Sent using Tapatalk
 
th3
Old
#15  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 1,135
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK-KSA-S.E.Asia
Update!

Since 2 week now, the OK Google from any screen is working, and it's good! [emoji16]

Thanks mate.

Sent using Tapatalk
Thread Tools
Display Modes