Ask a question

No registration required

One M8 resistance

OP HTC_One_M8_91

5th September 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

230 posts
I'm looking for a user of SILVER One M8, who uses the phone without any case or skin for at least 3 months.
What are the impressions? Does it have many noticable scratches, or barely nothing? When you look at the phone, does it look practically like a new one, or is it easy to see the damage?

Thank you.
6th September 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

230 posts
Anyone?
6th September 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 9,533

7,368 posts
Donate to Me
More
I think almost everyone put a case on it so no one really can answer you here.
For me, I don't have any screen protector on it, and there is no scratch on it since I got the phone on 8th May till now. But I do have a case on it to protect the silver look.

Maybe this thread can help you : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2724185
6th September 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

230 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5

I think almost everyone put a case on it so no one really can answer you here.
For me, I don't have any screen protector on it, and there is no scratch on it since I got the phone on 8th May till now. But I do have a case on it to protect the silver look.

Maybe this thread can help you : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2724185

I've seen that thread, but nothing there helps me. Everyone said their experience when they've got the phone, not after they've been using them for a while. Still, thanks.
6th September 2014, 04:27 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 432

1,524 posts
From all the reviews out there the consensus seems to be that it scratches pretty easily. I think there's a thread in accessories about running naked that you may want to check out.
7th September 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

230 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg420

From all the reviews out there the consensus seems to be that it scratches pretty easily. I think there's a thread in accessories about running naked that you may want to check out.

I've seen that, but all of them were gray, not silver. And gray can really be scratched easily, but I think silver is much more resistant.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread