Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,475 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

One M8 resistance

Tip us?

HTC_One_M8_91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default One M8 resistance

I'm looking for a user of SILVER One M8, who uses the phone without any case or skin for at least 3 months.
What are the impressions? Does it have many noticable scratches, or barely nothing? When you look at the phone, does it look practically like a new one, or is it easy to see the damage?

Thank you.

HTC_One_M8_91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Anyone?

ckpv5
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8,845

DONATE TO ME
I think almost everyone put a case on it so no one really can answer you here.
For me, I don't have any screen protector on it, and there is no scratch on it since I got the phone on 8th May till now. But I do have a case on it to protect the silver look.

Maybe this thread can help you : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2724185

HTC_One_M8_91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5 View Post
I think almost everyone put a case on it so no one really can answer you here.
For me, I don't have any screen protector on it, and there is no scratch on it since I got the phone on 8th May till now. But I do have a case on it to protect the silver look.

Maybe this thread can help you : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2724185
I've seen that thread, but nothing there helps me. Everyone said their experience when they've got the phone, not after they've been using them for a while. Still, thanks.

Heisenberg420
Old
Thanks Meter 418
From all the reviews out there the consensus seems to be that it scratches pretty easily. I think there's a thread in accessories about running naked that you may want to check out.

HTC_One_M8_91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg420 View Post
From all the reviews out there the consensus seems to be that it scratches pretty easily. I think there's a thread in accessories about running naked that you may want to check out.
I've seen that, but all of them were gray, not silver. And gray can really be scratched easily, but I think silver is much more resistant.