Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with twrp recovey

Tip us?

puredp1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Problem with twrp recovey

Hi. I am rooted s-off and unlocked with sunshine and I wanted a custom recovery so I tried after downloading the right one for my m8 to flash it with flasify app from the play store cause I had no luck with fastboot from the computer. Now I am at the state when I boot at recovery it shows the twrp but when I hit the button to do a nandroid back up it fails can't do it. Any idea why is that and what can I do? Can I flash with flasify cwm recovery over the other or better how I return to stock recovery to start over to have better luck?
Any help will be much appreciated cause I am new to all that[emoji6]

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2,407
Use Philz to backup your Rom...known issue that some devices can't backup with twrp
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)
The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

puredp1
Old
(Last edited by puredp1; 4th August 2014 at 02:11 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master View Post
Use Philz to backup your Rom...known issue that some devices can't backup with twrp
Hi and thanx for the reply! Philz is another recovery right? I just flash it with flasify after I found it here and everything is perfect now thanx a lot for your help!!

puredp1
Old
(Last edited by puredp1; 4th August 2014 at 02:09 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
[emoji6][emoji1]