Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,072 Members 46,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] help please!!

Tip us?

Tak23
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [q] help please!!

I flashed a different carrier rom onto my phone im with attnt I flashed a verizon by accident what should I do I cant get into recovery everytime it reboots into the rom that wont allow me to do anything please tell me I can fix this please!

exocetdj
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,044

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak23 View Post
I flashed a different carrier rom onto my phone im with attnt I flashed a verizon by accident what should I do I cant get into recovery everytime it reboots into the rom that wont allow me to do anything please tell me I can fix this please!
Firstly can u get into bootloader (hold power and volume up to simulate battery pull then hold power down as soon as screen goes off)

x017in
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Can you specify which rom you flashed?

Do you have a SD card?

redpoint73
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,986
Please don't make multiple post about the same issue. It makes it confusing to help you; and at the same time confusing for you as we try to help.

You've posted to 4 different threads about the same issue now. None of which even contain all the details and specifics. Calm down and slow down, just stick to one post and provide as much info as possible. With punctuation

I posted to your thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...r-rom-t2837684
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: AT&T HTC One (M8)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WiFi only)