Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q&A] [ROM][29-10] SD v 20|3.28.401.7| ANDROID 4.4.4| SD Kernel| SDHub| HK| Xtended

OP QA Bot

QA Bot
30th October 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [ROM][29-10] SD v 20|3.28.401.7| ANDROID 4.4.4| SD Kernel| SDHub| HK| Xtended & More

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][29-10] SD v 20|3.28.401.7| ANDROID 4.4.4| SD Kernel| SDHub| HK| Xtended & More. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!
30th October 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #2  

5 posts
More
Little Problem
Had a little problem during the installation on Recovery PhilzTouch 6.57.8.
I think is an Aroma graphical incompatibility, no big problems.
It was like the background of the installer was trasparent so during the configuration in Aroma i was able to see the "console command" on CWM.
30th October 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lanus, Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 12,385

10,377 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZumerSandro

Had a little problem during the installation on Recovery PhilzTouch 6.57.8.
I think is an Aroma graphical incompatibility, no big problems.
It was like the background of the installer was trasparent so during the configuration in Aroma i was able to see the "console command" on CWM.

Hi Zumer, im using Philz 6.26.6, that one works well with this rom. Try it
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonesdenano For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st November 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #4  

8 posts
Hi seeing as I have been pointed here I'll repeat the question. I cannot get the wake actions to change from default. I can change them and it says that I am using said function but the action still produces the default function. I am s-off and unlocked on an international version. Have no troubles with this on other roms but prefer to use SD. any ideas or help much appreciated.
1st November 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lanus, Buenos Aires

10,377 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometabro

Hi seeing as I have been pointed here I'll repeat the question. I cannot get the wake actions to change from default. I can change them and it says that I am using said function but the action still produces the default function. I am s-off and unlocked on an international version. Have no troubles with this on other roms but prefer to use SD. any ideas or help much appreciated.

Using root explorer, go to system /etc/int.d folder, cut and paste in ur sd card, as backup, 99skydragon file, then reboot and try.
1st November 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #6  

8 posts
Cheers for the reply. So I get to the point of cut and paste and it tells me system is read only. How do I change this. Obviously I'm not too clued up but can follow directions. Thanks
1st November 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lanus, Buenos Aires

10,377 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Cheers for the reply. So I get to the point of cut and paste and it tells me system is read only. How do I change this. Obviously I'm not too clued up but can follow directions. Thanks

Look, when u are trying to cut an alert will prompt about permissions and rights, say YES, then cut. Try this time with the 40StW file
1st November 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #8  

8 posts
So this is what I'm getting. And in the top left of root explorer it says mounted as r/o
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1414808102721.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	2993651  
1st November 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lanus, Buenos Aires

10,377 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So this is what I'm getting. And in the top left of root explorer it says mounted as r/o

Press tab where says R O to R W. I did delete mine without a problem
1st November 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #10  

8 posts
Cheers for trying to help. Still no luck.maybe I'm blind or just not having a good day.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread