[Q&A] [ROM][29-10] SD v 20|3.28.401.7| ANDROID 4.4.4| SD Kernel| SDHub| HK| Xtended

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [ROM][29-10] SD v 20|3.28.401.7| ANDROID 4.4.4| SD Kernel| SDHub| HK| Xtended

Q&A for [ROM][29-10] SD v 20|3.28.401.7| ANDROID 4.4.4| SD Kernel| SDHub| HK| Xtended & More

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][29-10] SD v 20|3.28.401.7| ANDROID 4.4.4| SD Kernel| SDHub| HK| Xtended & More. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

ZumerSandro

Aug 29, 2013
Little Problem

Had a little problem during the installation on Recovery PhilzTouch 6.57.8.
I think is an Aroma graphical incompatibility, no big problems.
It was like the background of the installer was trasparent so during the configuration in Aroma i was able to see the "console command" on CWM.

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Had a little problem during the installation on Recovery PhilzTouch 6.57.8.
I think is an Aroma graphical incompatibility, no big problems.
It was like the background of the installer was trasparent so during the configuration in Aroma i was able to see the "console command" on CWM.

Hi Zumer, im using Philz 6.26.6, that one works well with this rom. Try it:)

Reactions: ZumerSandro
Hi seeing as I have been pointed here I'll repeat the question. I cannot get the wake actions to change from default. I can change them and it says that I am using said function but the action still produces the default function. I am s-off and unlocked on an international version. Have no troubles with this on other roms but prefer to use SD. any ideas or help much appreciated.

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Hi seeing as I have been pointed here I'll repeat the question. I cannot get the wake actions to change from default. I can change them and it says that I am using said function but the action still produces the default function. I am s-off and unlocked on an international version. Have no troubles with this on other roms but prefer to use SD. any ideas or help much appreciated.

Using root explorer, go to system /etc/int.d folder, cut and paste in ur sd card, as backup, 99skydragon file, then reboot and try.

So this is what I'm getting. And in the top left of root explorer it says mounted as r/o

Attachments

• 1414808102721.jpg
    1414808102721.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 174

geragar

Mar 10, 2011
I haven´t been able to use HTC backup and restore tool after I flash SD v 20 rom.
When installed Rom was not able to restore and now I have FC when try to open the app.

striker_lt

Jul 24, 2010
Firmware

Is it useful to flash the newest firmware 3.28.401.9 (the thingy that includes modem files etc.) before flashing v22? I´m currently on v20 with firmware 3.28.401.6. v20 needed the new firmware, otherwise wifi won´t work, but v22 still running with the old one.. Is it recommended to flash it anyway? Unfortunately it´s a very time-consuming process to do the firmware upgrade..

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Is it useful to flash the newest firmware 3.28.401.9 (the thingy that includes modem files etc.) before flashing v22? I´m currently on v20 with firmware 3.28.401.6. v20 needed the new firmware, otherwise wifi won´t work, but v22 still running with the old one.. Is it recommended to flash it anyway? Unfortunately it´s a very time-consuming process to do the firmware upgrade..

Only if you are facing lots of problems. Im actually on Latest dev edition firmware, not even International, all ok. So i wont update firmware yet

striker_lt

Jul 24, 2010
Thanks for the quick reply.
I´ve no problems at all. Battery is great and 3g/LTE recception too. So i´ll wait with firmware update until "L" arrives :D
Only Problem I noticed is, that I can´t get the Doubletap2Wake / Sweep2Wake funktion work in ExtremeEnergySaving Mode... It vibrates on doubletap/sweep but no wake... :/ Not sure if it´s the rom or my mistake. I´ve enabled the feature in sense mod but it´s only working on ExtendedBatterySaving disabled!

You´re doing great work, Sir! :)

Reactions: dragonesdenano

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Thanks for the quick reply.
I´ve no problems at all. Battery is great and 3g/LTE recception too. So i´ll wait with firmware update until "L" arrives :D
Only Problem I noticed is, that I can´t get the Doubletap2Wake / Sweep2Wake funktion work in ExtremeEnergySaving Mode... It vibrates on doubletap/sweep but no wake... :/ Not sure if it´s the rom or my mistake. I´ve enabled the feature in sense mod but it´s only working on ExtendedBatterySaving disabled!

You´re doing great work, Sir! :)

Wake options can be our kernel. Rite now HolyAngel is on Gpe Android L, working on that. Soon will fix it. Meanwhile, i will prepare a new version with an old version of SD kernel till get a new one

vwcrod

Nov 20, 2014
Htc One m8 no wifi after intalling custom rom

Guys ive just flashed the latest Skydragon rom to my htc one m8 and now the wifi can't be switched on
Ive updated my firmware to fw_2.22.401.5_no_red_text
The phone is rooted and s-off

Can anyone please advise

Fixed it was the firmware being to old, updated and now im sorted

Last edited:

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Guys ive just flashed the latest Skydragon rom to my htc one m8 and now the wifi can't be switched on
Ive updated my firmware to fw_2.22.401.5_no_red_text
The phone is rooted and s-off

Can anyone please advise

Fixed it was the firmware being to old, updated and now im sorted

Must try firmware 3.xx.xxx.xx

As Rom has Android 4.4.4 same as new firmware

Top Liked Posts