question on m8

OP ron31

28th August 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

307 posts
i need some review on smebody that own a m8. i have a gs 4 im looking to upgrade how well does this work and how good is the camera and video.and does anyboby know the canadian version of this phone and is it bootloader locked
28th August 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 16

66 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron31

i need some review on smebody that own a m8. i have a gs 4 im looking to upgrade how well does this work and how good is the camera and video.and does anyboby know the canadian version of this phone and is it bootloader locked

Yea bootloader is locked by default but its easy to unlock and is on the official HTC dev website. Overall I'm really enjoying this phone and I can't say more than any other reviews out on YouTube. Camera is said to be a big issue but I don't mind I don't use it as a photography camera I use it just to post pictures and videos on the internet if you want a photography camera I'd say stick with DSLR's instead of smartphones.

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ILIVE4HEAD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

307 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIVE4HEAD

Yea bootloader is locked by default but its easy to unlock and is on the official HTC dev website. Overall I'm really enjoying this phone and I can't say more than any other reviews out on YouTube. Camera is said to be a big issue but I don't mind I don't use it as a photography camera I use it just to post pictures and videos on the internet if you want a photography camera I'd say stick with DSLR's instead of smartphones.

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Free mobile app

thanks for the reply
28th August 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #4  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 89

347 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron31

thanks for the reply

Regarding the locked bootloader. Yes it can be unlocked and there is not only one possibility to accomplish it. Personally I don't think the HTCDev way the best one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread