[Q] S-OFF on GPe 4.4.4?

OP duck96

24th July 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hegins
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
I have converted to GPe (RUU flash) awhile back and used firewater to get S-OFF, but once I switched over I relocked the boot loader and used "fastboot OEM writesecureflag 3" to get S-ON........ How may I get S-OFF again...? I want Sense 6 RUU back on...and to get the Extreme Power Save mode in the update -.- I heard Sunshine only works on Sense ROMs, and Firewater doesn't seem to work?
25th July 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 75

366 posts
Try asking beaups on sunshine irc. He will be able to help you with that
The Following User Says Thank You to uronfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hegins
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
It says it only supports Sense Roms but hopefully everyone else using GPe whether converted RUU or bought GPe edition....I can confirm Sunshine works fully on GPe Android 4.4.4 Now I'm S-OFF, unlocked boot loader and SIM unlocked...running ViperRom 1.8.0... Sense 6 obviously..!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
16th September 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck96

I have converted to GPe (RUU flash) awhile back and used firewater to get S-OFF, but once I switched over I relocked the boot loader and used "fastboot OEM writesecureflag 3" to get S-ON........ How may I get S-OFF again...? I want Sense 6 RUU back on...and to get the Extreme Power Save mode in the update -.- I heard Sunshine only works on Sense ROMs, and Firewater doesn't seem to work?

You were able to get the bootloader relocked and S-ON without bricking the device? Could you still receive OTA updates through Google with S-ON?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread