Ask a question

No registration required

no service or wifi after restart

OP caboose2253

2nd August 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
hello. ok so i am currently running android revolution hd 10.2 on my one m8 and all i did was go into sense 6 toolbox and change my battery icon to one with a percentage and when i did my softboot i lost all connectivity on my phone, i lost all cell service (no calls or data) and couldnt get my wifi to turn back on to connect to a network. i have tried about 4 different roms since then fully wiping everything dalvik cache, system, data, and cache, and even wiping internal storage when installing these roms and i still cannot get service. i am now on android revolution hd 10.2. i am kinda new to this whole scene but have somewhat of an idea what im doing i think lol. does anybody have any advice on what to do?! thanks! ok solved 2/3rds of it now i cannot get wifi to even turn on.
Last edited by caboose2253; 2nd August 2014 at 08:36 PM. Reason: solved most of the problems
2nd August 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Question
ok small update (not a bump) i can make phone calls but cannot turn wifi on or mobile data. when i try to turn mobile data on it pops up with the data roaming warning. saying "you are now roaming. data roaming may result in significant charges do you want to enable roaming network connection? any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread