FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Smallest Sense 6 ROM.?

1,023 posts
Thanks Meter: 249
 
By samomamo, Senior Member on 8th July 2014, 02:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, does anyone knows which is the smallest sense 6 rom, I can't find no matter how I search. Thank you all.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
8th July 2014, 02:20 AM |#2  
an0ther's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 256
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo

Hi, does anyone knows which is the smallest sense 6 rom, I can't find no matter how I search. Thank you all.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Team nocturnal.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to an0ther For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 02:32 AM |#3  
samomamo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 249
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0ther

Team nocturnal.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you, I just checked its still 1.1 GB. So I guess that's the smallest Sense 6? Unbelievable how much stuff the manufacturers put in this ROMs that makes them so big.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by samomamo; 8th July 2014 at 02:36 AM.
8th July 2014, 02:38 AM |#4  
an0ther's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 256
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo

Thank you, I just checked its still 1.1 GB. So I guess that's the smallest Sense 6? Unbelievable how much stuff the manufacturers put in this ROMs that makes them so big.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yep. Maybe gpe or aosp is for you if you are worried about a gig.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to an0ther For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 02:42 AM |#5  
samomamo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 249
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0ther

Yep. Maybe gpe or aosp is for you if you are worried about a gig.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have GPE now, but sometimes want to try some other stuff, it gets boring.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th July 2014, 03:21 AM |#6  
berndblb's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,424
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo

I have GPE now, but sometimes want to try some other stuff, it gets boring.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Why are you worried about the size? You can't use the system partition for anything else anyway. If you flash a 500 GB Rom, you're just wasting the rest [emoji6]
CleanROM also is about 1 gig.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes