Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,362 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sprint compatibility question

Tip us?

Lilsir64
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Sprint compatibility question

I have the Harmon and Kardon Sprint HTC M8. Is it ok to flash roms or RUUs to the Sprint model if it was intended for the international model? I know that for the M7 on AT&T flashing international roms was no problem, just wondering if its the same deal.

Another question. Does CM11 flash universally for all the M8s or is there separate roms for each model?

an0ther
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilsir64 View Post
I have the Harmon and Kardon Sprint HTC M8. Is it ok to flash roms or RUUs to the Sprint model if it was intended for the international model? I know that for the M7 on AT&T flashing international roms was no problem, just wondering if its the same deal.

Another question. Does CM11 flash universally for all the M8s or is there separate roms for each model?
Only flash roms that say they are Sprint compatible. For instance viper is compatible with Sprint. Cm11 is one file for all but it still has bugs. Only flash Sprint ruu that is made for your phone which I don't know if there are any but plenty of backups out there if you forgot to make one.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to an0ther For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]