[Q] Trying to get back to stock one M8 at&t

28th August 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
After s-off / root / unlocking boot loader and flashing gpe I would like to go back to stock. I keep having reception and camera issues.

I have the RUU which gives me an error 159 image error, my current is just blank. I have read that it could be my cid but i am not sure what the AT&T factory cid should be.

There is a list of files to try but they all depend on the cid and factory number and I don't have any factory number listed when I run the fastboot commands on the page.

How can I overcome error 159 and get the RUU to work as it seems the easiest way.
Thanks
28th August 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i0ls

After s-off / root / unlocking boot loader and flashing gpe I would like to go back to stock. I keep having reception and camera issues.

I have the RUU which gives me an error 159 image error, my current is just blank. I have read that it could be my cid but i am not sure what the AT&T factory cid should be.

There is a list of files to try but they all depend on the cid and factory number and I don't have any factory number listed when I run the fastboot commands on the page.

How can I overcome error 159 and get the RUU to work as it seems the easiest way.
Thanks

just a quick update so far i changed the cid to supercid and i got it to flash 1.54.401.5-W_Splash.zip firmware and i got my stock recovery screen back. I had relocked my phone and ran the RUU its at 66% so I am keeping my fingers crossed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread