[Q] Where is update log ?

Search This thread

doublehp

Jul 14, 2009
I am said to have an android update to install; i tap, phone reboots, and got a green circle; when the progress bar is at about 30%, the logo changes for a red triangle.

Where is the update log ? How can I track the issue ?

Is it possible to apply updates manually ?

Phone rooted and heavily modified. I did not changed that many things in /system, but I installed Xposed, and some plugins may have done more things than me.

I usually have TWRP, but I restaured the original recovery for this update.

G1_enthusiast

Oct 11, 2009
I am said to have an android update to install; i tap, phone reboots, and got a green circle; when the progress bar is at about 30%, the logo changes for a red triangle.

Where is the update log ? How can I track the issue ?

Is it possible to apply updates manually ?

Phone rooted and heavily modified. I did not changed that many things in /system, but I installed Xposed, and some plugins may have done more things than me.

I usually have TWRP, but I restaured the original recovery for this update.

is this an update from your mobile service or from the developer of the rom?

if you flash a rom, dont accept any update from mobile serivces.

doublehp

Jul 14, 2009
is this an update from your mobile service or from the developer of the rom?

if you flash a rom, dont accept any update from mobile serivces.

It's an Android Update. I made changes in /system but never changed my ROM.

OTA_M8_UL_K44_SENSE60_MR_Bouygues_FR_2.22.1020.5-1.54.1020.10_release_387488.zip

Update info says it will improove Android 4.4.3, Wifi, Bluetooth, Camera soft, Gallery, params, HTC Sync, BoomSound and Quick Launch. So it looks like an Android HTC update ... with my operator brand (Bouygues is my service provider, the one who sold me the phone).

G1_enthusiast

Oct 11, 2009
It's an Android Update. I made changes in /system but never changed my ROM.

OTA_M8_UL_K44_SENSE60_MR_Bouygues_FR_2.22.1020.5-1.54.1020.10_release_387488.zip

Update info says it will improove Android 4.4.3, Wifi, Bluetooth, Camera soft, Gallery, params, HTC Sync, BoomSound and Quick Launch. So it looks like an Android HTC update ... with my operator brand (Bouygues is my service provider, the one who sold me the phone).

well if thats the case then you might brick ur phone, try to reflash the rom

never accept update from your mobile operator.

doublehp

Jul 14, 2009
I have unpacked the ZIP. What is the way to manually apply it ? I have found several scripts and ELF; some at the root, and some in META-INF; which one is the entry point ?

I have found a 45MB firmware; where does it go ?