FORUMS

Vibration Problem

72 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By majorcedar, Member on 24th July 2014, 02:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I've an HTC One M8. Vibration does not work. All the "vibration" settings are still on. I'm running Viper.

Help? Anyone else having a similar problem?

2nd October 2014, 05:55 PM |#2  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I seem to be having the opposite problem with vibration settings on the M8 GPE. I've gone through the device and app settings and can't seem to find a way to stop the vibrating alert in notifications. Each time I get an email or other notification the vibrate happens. How do I turn this feature off??

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorcedar

I've an HTC One M8. Vibration does not work. All the "vibration" settings are still on. I'm running Viper.

3rd October 2014, 01:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorcedar

I've got the exact same problem! I'm on Android Revolution 11.1 but I'm guessing my Firmware isn't updated? although when I check, i'm on 2.22.401.5 with baseband 1.16
4th October 2014, 04:24 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Go to your phone keypad and type in *#*#3424#*#*. This will bring you into diagnostic mode, where you can check vibration. If it doesn't work here it's likely a hardware problem.
10th December 2015, 10:36 PM |#5  

More
I know this is old, but I had this issue and found a fix - it appears that a connection was loose. Smacking the phone on my palm would sometimes get the vibration to work once or twice. But, I used the HTC Help diagnostic to keep it vibrating, and I smacked the phone volume buttons-side down until I felt it vibrate, then I smacked it a few times after that in-between vibrations. If I only did it once, I could feel the vibration get weaker the 2nd time, and then stop as if something came loose again. But, smacking between vibrations seems to have locked it back in (at least for now).
1st January 2016, 04:21 PM |#6  

More
HTC One M8 Vibrate not work - List of Answers including Softwares and Hardware Solutions
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)