Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] wifi wont turn on

Tip us?

secanix79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] wifi wont turn on

Hi guys
Please help , WiFi won't turn on on my m8

S1L3nTShaDoWz
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by secanix79 View Post
Hi guys
Please help , WiFi won't turn on on my m8
I've had this problem 2 remembered times I believe, once when first going to Kitkat on my Jellybean Galaxy S4 and once when I updated my custom ROM to the newest version on my M8. Have you recently flashed a new ROM or update to your phone? If so then the only thing I can recommend you at this immediate moment is to either try re-flashing it or reverting back to what you were previously on. I searched for quite a while on how to solve the "WiFi won't activate or endlessly activates" issue and never did find any solution. Anyways there may actually be a 'better' solution to this but I never found it, if there is then someone else will reply with it.

If that is not the case and your issue lies elsewhere then please further explain your problem and what you did leading up to it to cause it, thanks!
Current devices
-----------------------------------------------------------------
VZW HTC One M8 w ViperROM 1.8.0, CheckM8 2.8GHz kernel & TWRP 2.7.1.0 (S-OFF & SuperCID)
Nexus 7 w Cyanogenmod 11

secanix79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3nTShaDoWz View Post
I've had this problem 2 remembered times I believe, once when first going to Kitkat on my Jellybean Galaxy S4 and once when I updated my custom ROM to the newest version on my M8. Have you recently flashed a new ROM or update to your phone? If so then the only thing I can recommend you at this immediate moment is to either try re-flashing it or reverting back to what you were previously on. I searched for quite a while on how to solve the "WiFi won't activate or endlessly activates" issue and never did find any solution. Anyways there may actually be a 'better' solution to this but I never found it, if there is then someone else will reply with it.

If that is not the case and your issue lies elsewhere then please further explain your problem and what you did leading up to it to cause it, thanks!
hi
yes i just bought this M8 already rooted and with a custom Rom, so you think is because of that?
am gonna try to install new rom and see

secanix79
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default working

it's working, thanks alot my friend wow can't believe it