FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies for the HTC One m8

1,387 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,286

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Download Links

CyanogenMod:
Nightly: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m8&type=nightly

Google apps addon:
Download: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies for the HTC One m8, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
invisiblek
Source Code: http://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-04-20
Last Updated 2015-04-19
Last edited by invisiblek; 30th April 2015 at 07:59 PM.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to invisiblek For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th April 2015, 03:19 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,564

Donate to Me
More
CM 12.1 Nightly 4/19 is solid so far
20th April 2015, 04:09 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Agreed. Easily, daily driver stuff. I really haven't found a hiccup yet.
20th April 2015, 05:01 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
bluetooth disconnect is still present in 04/19.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dadud For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2015, 05:31 AM |#5  
Flag Eagle Point, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Small issue--just tried to unlink my Notification volume from the Ringtone volume--the slider moves---no change. Can someone else check that & see if the same happens...if so it looks like a minor bug.
20th April 2015, 05:16 PM |#6  
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 26

Donate to Me
More
Just flashed cm12.1 4/20 from CM12.0 4/15. Flash went fine, booted-up and got to the "optimizing apps" screen. I walked away for a few minutes, and now, the screen is completely black and unresponsive.
20th April 2015, 05:26 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Unhappy
on 19/4 build anf can not update to 20/4 using OTA
20th April 2015, 08:43 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'm stilling getting an issue where I lose LTE/data connection and it requires a reboot to resolve. Is anyone else seeing this? I'm still able to text and receive voice calls, but nothing but a reboot will reconnect data. Even toggling airplane mode has no effect. Just see the signal strength bars with an "!" character indicating data is disconnected. I had the same issue with CM 12.
20th April 2015, 09:17 PM |#9  
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 112

More
does the voice messages of Whatsapp are working?
20th April 2015, 10:48 PM |#10  
laredo, tx
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyUserName

I'm stilling getting an issue where I lose LTE/data connection and it requires a reboot to resolve. Is anyone else seeing this? I'm still able to text and receive voice calls, but nothing but a reboot will reconnect data. Even toggling airplane mode has no effect. Just see the signal strength bars with an "!" character indicating data is disconnected. I had the same issue with CM 12.

I had the same problem w/ 4/19. had to revert to cm12. I'm assuming its because of the firmware. I'll have to update mine and retry. I dunno if that would help you.

Update: upgraded firmware and now im good on 4/20.
Edit 2: getting fc on gapps, used both official and minimal, what's everyone using?
Last edited by black_label; 21st April 2015 at 05:02 PM.
21st April 2015, 12:39 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Everything seems to be running pretty smoothly. The on problem that I do have is that the system seems to be having a hard time automatically connecting to wifi. It's fine as long as I stay in range of the wifi, but when I leave and then come back, it takes a while to connect. Sometimes I even have to disable and reenable wifi before I can get it to connect.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread