Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 45,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] [4.0+] Advanced Flashlight v1

Tip us?

petalyaa
Old
(Last edited by petalyaa; 18th July 2014 at 10:46 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
Default [APP] [4.0+] Advanced Flashlight v1

Hi guys, I have a task given by my lecturer to create an android application and deploy it to Google Play. After days of brainstorming, I decided to create a flashlight with an advanced features which current flashlight application does not offer. And after almost a week of developing, it is now ready. Below is the list of features offered :

* Normal Flashlight
* Blinking S.O.S
* Instant Flashlight(push to on/release to off)
* Change S.O.S blinking speed
* Create custom flashlight preset

More features coming soon!!

For custom flashlight preset, you can create your own blinking style. So that you can use it during emergency, in a concert, party or gigs. Make the flashlight blinking with the melody.

Download link is as per below. Please let me know if its not working for your phone. I've tested with my HTC One M8 and my friend's Note 2.

Free Version :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...anceflashlight

Paid Version(AdFree and also to help me support my study) :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eflashlightpro

Screenshot
Main Application Page
Preset Option
Add new Preset

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petalyaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

atticusmas
Old
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
Great. you made a flashlight app. Basically the most simple app you can make. And totally not like those 857747372748588377378588588727 other flashlight apps on play.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,361

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusmas View Post
Great. you made a flashlight app. Basically the most simple app you can make. And totally not like those 857747372748588377378588588727 other flashlight apps on play.

Now that's an intellectual and nice response, didn't need to respond and we can certainly do without such a response ...... who asked you ?

Scared of flashlights ? Let the creator in his/her value and stop these kind of messages.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

f_padia
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusmas View Post

Great. You made a douchy response and totally not like the 857747372748588377378588588727 + 1 other douchy responses on xda.

Good on you OP. Yes it's one the more simple apps to attempt but if you can build in some unique features it doesn't matter.

The Following User Says Thank You to f_padia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

atticusmas
Old
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by f_padia View Post
Great. You made a douchy response and totally not like the 857747372748588377378588588727 + 1 other douchy responses on xda.

Good on you OP. Yes it's one the more simple apps to attempt but if you can build in some unique features it doesn't matter.

That's fair. I was being a total dick.

justinglock40
Old
Thanks Meter 20
He clearly did this for school so lighten up

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justinglock40 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

petalyaa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
Thank u everyone. I took all comment positively eventhough i think i might be losing to one of my classmate. But, its just a test. I'll continue developing more apps for community.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petalyaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]