Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 48,847 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC stock gallery image samples

Tip us?

Jamal Ahmed
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 969
Default HTC stock gallery image samples

When I recently got my HTC M8, I loved the very very sharp and beautiful images which came in its gallery by default. But then I unlocked bootloader and installed ROMs so I lost all those images without even enjoying them thoroughly
Luckily, one of my family relatives also got an M8 and he is full stock. So I transferred those images from him, and now I have them.

Now, I uploaded all those in full resolution to imgur so anyone can access them, and download them . it also provides as a backup for me, but I just wanted to share those images.

Just a disclaimer that I searched long and hard to find them anywhere on net or XDA, but couldn't find them. So I *hope* it isn't a double post about same topic!

P.S. they look great with Muzei. Alone, as wallpaper they are a bit too busy. But with Muzei... Oh.. <3

http://imgur.com/a/IEIPy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jamal Ahmed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

naseer97
Old
(Last edited by naseer97; 16th August 2014 at 11:14 AM.) Reason: Link is working
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Ahmed View Post
When I recently got my HTC M8, I loved the very very sharp and beautiful images which came in its gallery by default. But then I unlocked bootloader and installed ROMs so I lost all those images without even enjoying them thoroughly
Luckily, one of my family relatives also got an M8 and he is full stock. So I transferred those images from him, and now I have them.

Now, I uploaded all those in full resolution to imgur so anyone can access them, and download them . it also provides as a backup for me, but I just wanted to share those images.

Just a disclaimer that I searched long and hard to find them anywhere on net or XDA, but couldn't find them. So I *hope* it isn't a double post about same topic!

P.S. they look great with Muzei. Alone, as wallpaper they are a bit too busy. But with Muzei... Oh.. <3

http://imgur.com/a/IEIPy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Link is working. Thank-you so much bro, the same thing happened with me.