HTC stock gallery image samples

OP Jamal Ahmed

12th July 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 977

931 posts
More
When I recently got my HTC M8, I loved the very very sharp and beautiful images which came in its gallery by default. But then I unlocked bootloader and installed ROMs so I lost all those images without even enjoying them thoroughly
Luckily, one of my family relatives also got an M8 and he is full stock. So I transferred those images from him, and now I have them.

Now, I uploaded all those in full resolution to imgur so anyone can access them, and download them . it also provides as a backup for me, but I just wanted to share those images.

Just a disclaimer that I searched long and hard to find them anywhere on net or XDA, but couldn't find them. So I *hope* it isn't a double post about same topic!

P.S. they look great with Muzei. Alone, as wallpaper they are a bit too busy. But with Muzei... Oh.. <3

http://imgur.com/a/IEIPy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jamal Ahmed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Ahmed

When I recently got my HTC M8, I loved the very very sharp and beautiful images which came in its gallery by default. But then I unlocked bootloader and installed ROMs so I lost all those images without even enjoying them thoroughly
Luckily, one of my family relatives also got an M8 and he is full stock. So I transferred those images from him, and now I have them.

Now, I uploaded all those in full resolution to imgur so anyone can access them, and download them . it also provides as a backup for me, but I just wanted to share those images.

Just a disclaimer that I searched long and hard to find them anywhere on net or XDA, but couldn't find them. So I *hope* it isn't a double post about same topic!

P.S. they look great with Muzei. Alone, as wallpaper they are a bit too busy. But with Muzei... Oh.. <3

Link is working. Thank-you so much bro, the same thing happened with me.
Last edited by naseer97; 16th August 2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Link is working
15th November 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Ahmed

Thank you !!! The same thing happened to me too
17th November 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #4  
Flag Aalborg
Thanks Meter: 647

2,179 posts
More
I rooted my phone befor i had seen them - thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread