Full Screen Caller for Sense 7 !! + Cal New !!

Search This thread

gitin

May 15, 2009
Welcome back.....

1st of all thanks to @dragonesdenano for his wonderful rom (sense 7 port)
Just love it...love his work either its GPE or Sense.....

Just a small contribution from my side..

2qci3i8.png

t0rno7.png

am8her.png

2gt1d6u.png

its Full Screen Caller.....Telephony APP, lock screen incoming call full screen now working............ will do theming now

but in next update... !!!

enjoy ! But please report any mis-alignment or bugs..

Just flash this Zip in recovery.......

Special thanks to @Kiray1982 for his help on caller picture size and @fisha21 for his thread "Modding Sense 6"

Download Link in Attachment:

Calculator-Red ( If you hate colors used by Google in calculator app, then try this :p )

V 2.2 ( combined htccontactsdialer to match with telephony and removed all other versions to avoid confusion....don't use this over xtended settings, download v3.1 for that )

V 3.1 ( Updated to work on skydragon 3.1 with xtended settings/xposed plus added pngs to contacts to match dialer )
This version is only if you are using Xtended Settings, download 2.1 version if you are not using it

V 2.1 ( Changed Unknown Caller Picture, added little shadow under picture...to make it more classy ! )
V 2.0 ( Made Incoming fullscreen when screen is locked )
V 1.0 ( Initial Release ... removed / no lockscreen full contact picture )

Attachments

• FS-Caller-V3.1.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 3,441
  • Calculator-Red.zip
    2 MB · Views: 465
  • FS-Caller-V2.2.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 1,540
Last edited:

gitin

May 15, 2009
Yup in stock how we supposed to scale the picture? Idk what they was thinking :p lol.
But thank god we have some talented guys like you :)

Wysłane z mojego HTC One_M8 przy użyciu Tapatalka

oh Thank you :) yeah all companies don't do well with their dialer
i had note 3 before and had to edit its dialer also

everytime i buy a android phone, i am never satisfied with the dialer/caller screen except GPE which is good looking ..

Reactions: ghul21

ghul21

Feb 8, 2011
Bielsko-Biała ( Łódź )
oh Thank you :) yeah all companies don't do well with their dialer
i had note 3 before and had to edit its dialer also

everytime i buy a android phone, i am never satisfied with the dialer/caller screen except GPE which is good looking ..

Only one I like is pure google dialer. It's just simple and clean...

gitin

May 15, 2009
Only one I like is pure google dialer. It's just simple and clean...

yeah that is what i said, its beautiful
i was on GPE rom because of that, but there are some issues with GPE at the moment, specially with bluetooth when connected to my card audio

so back on sense :)
i'll release another version tomorrow with some more changes

good night :)

Reactions: maxeon and ghul21

gitin

May 15, 2009
uploaded another 1

changed unknown caller picture ... and added little shadow under the photo ^ above the name/number

shadow is minor...many won't notice.. but it was needed to make it more classy :)

thanks guys
around 230 downloads and only 10 likes :(...need more likes to motivate... and suggest me something ..please

Reactions: ghul21

ghul21

Feb 8, 2011
Bielsko-Biała ( Łódź )
uploaded another 1

changed unknown caller picture ... and added little shadow under the photo ^ above the name/number

shadow is minor...many won't notice.. but it was needed to make it more classy :)

thanks guys
around 230 downloads and only 10 likes :(...need more likes to motivate... and suggest me something ..please

Outstanding job my friend :D
I do not need any other mods, by need to have bscid :) and yours is the best Wright now :)

Thx again...

Reactions: gitin

gitin

May 15, 2009
I do not need any other mods, by need to have bscid :) and yours is the best Wright now :)

Thx again...

thanks my friend, appreciate your comments :)

'll upload contacts and message apks today with updated unknown contact picture to match dialer

regards

gitin

May 15, 2009
hi,

to all who downloaded my moded apk, could you please tell me if its working fine on skydragon new rom 3.1 with Xtended Settings ?

i think there is some problem, but that could be with the settings i choose in Xtended Settings

could some1 please confirm

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome back.....

1st of all thanks to @dragonesdenano for his wonderful rom (sense 7 port)
    Just love it...love his work either its GPE or Sense.....

Just a small contribution from my side..

2qci3i8.png

t0rno7.png

am8her.png

2gt1d6u.png

its Full Screen Caller.....Telephony APP, lock screen incoming call full screen now working............ will do theming now

but in next update... !!!

enjoy ! But please report any mis-alignment or bugs..

Just flash this Zip in recovery.......

Special thanks to @Kiray1982 for his help on caller picture size and @fisha21 for his thread "Modding Sense 6"

Download Link in Attachment:

Calculator-Red ( If you hate colors used by Google in calculator app, then try this :p )

V 2.2 ( combined htccontactsdialer to match with telephony and removed all other versions to avoid confusion....don't use this over xtended settings, download v3.1 for that )

V 3.1 ( Updated to work on skydragon 3.1 with xtended settings/xposed plus added pngs to contacts to match dialer )
    This version is only if you are using Xtended Settings, download 2.1 version if you are not using it

V 2.1 ( Changed Unknown Caller Picture, added little shadow under picture...to make it more classy ! )
    V 2.0 ( Made Incoming fullscreen when screen is locked )
    V 1.0 ( Initial Release ... removed / no lockscreen full contact picture )
    added another version which will work fine with xposed framework/xtended settings....

don't select fullscreen option in xtended settings....

themed contacts to match dialer / more to come

i fixed the issue yesterday but did not get time to upload here

thanks

Thx again...

thanks my friend, appreciate your comments :)

'll upload contacts and message apks today with updated unknown contact picture to match dialer

regards
    The caller name is visible, and his number - no.

naa its working, i just photoshoped from my screenshots to remove number from public to see ...

its working, don't worry

i am going to upload another version which will support lockscreen incoming also

in few minutes
    @gitin

Thx for this mod :) v2 works great.... this is what I miss in HTC stock roms ;)

U r welcome :)

same here, i hate the small photo in htc stock roms, and lockscreen is ever worse when we get incoming call :p
    will do some theming now :)