FORUMS

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[THEME]Change Default Contact Pictures V10, Classic Black Theme 5.2.0 [31-12-2014]

24th February 2015, 04:25 PM |#201  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Asten
Thanks Meter: 2,779

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Pan

All right then I will stick with the boring default caller picture - so bad, as I really liked especially Jimi & Bob.

I'll come check later again...

Thanks anyhow

Sorry I got something confused, I won't make a large caller picture, but you can extract the zip and resize the image to the size you need. Every large caller mod is a bit different, that would be an endless road for me. This mod is quite easy, a bit of Photoshop would get you there

25th February 2015, 11:10 PM |#202  
Flag Köln
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Thanks for your advice, but I even could not find the drawable-xxhdpi folder so far, also not with root explorer.
Found various drawable folsers but no xxhdpi.
25th February 2015, 11:37 PM |#203  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Asten
Thanks Meter: 2,779

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Pan

Thanks for your advice, but I even could not find the drawable-xxhdpi folder so far, also not with root explorer.
Found various drawable folsers but no xxhdpi.

The folders are located in the apks itself,open your apks the same way as you would extract a zip file( an apk is basicly a zip file). If you take Telephony .apkYou see something like... Telephony.apk/res/drawable-xxhdpi. The same structure as you will find in the vrtheme/system folder if you extract the contactpicture.zip you downloaded. It's a simple nice mod, once you see how it works, you can easily make your own
25th February 2015, 11:39 PM |#204  
Flag Köln

More
Thanks, I will give it a try tomorrow.
26th February 2015, 06:31 PM |#205  
Flag Köln

More
ok - so I found out that indeed in the telefony.apk the folder is called: drawable-xxhdpi-v4

So if I rename the folder in your zip under telefony as well with drawable-xxhdpi-v4 - Hendrix should appear as well as a caller picture.

So far so good - but I don't think I can solve the big caller photo issue just by resizing Jimi with paint as all of my contact pictures are small again after flashing your zip.
I agues it is somehow undoing th big caller photo mod of the lyapoya pack - so I have to decide what I like more - or may be I could flash the lyapoya mod after you zip again?

Any suggestions?
26th February 2015, 07:36 PM |#206  
Flag Köln

More
I just tried it out but the renaming had no influence - still the default Caller picture.
I give up from my side.

May be I will ask lyapoya if he likes to make a mod.

Cheers
P.P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread