FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Not just a THEME] ChameleoN Unleashed! Theming framework for InsertCoin/LeeDrOiD M8

2,218 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,854

By ineedone, Recognized Themer on 9th January 2015, 12:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
ChameleoN Unleashed M8
Most advanced and customizable Theme! Create your own theme with just a few edits, make sure you read Post 1, 2 ! Only limit is your imagination!

I proudly present: ChameleoN Reloaded
Chameleon reloaded is the heavily modified framework, that makes it possible to change the theme by just flashing one small file you can edit yourself with the instructions from post 2. Normally you would have to theme/edit every single apk included to get it themed. I now redirected all those edits to this one single file, so you be able to change the theme by just editing the Chameleon_colors.txt . You can now easily create your own theme with just a few steps, only limit is your imagination

What can he do for you?
ChameleoN Reloaded is fully customizable:
* Almost unlimited posibilities:
-Set color for almost every icon
- Personal accent color
- Background color
- Font colors
- Set color for statusbar icons, battery, widgets, weather icons and digits, quick settings icons, etc

* 15 additional theme colors,you can already pick on the fly from Settings/Personalize/Change accent color

- Various mods in aroma installer:

* Material system icons
* Design options for dividers ,light, dark, glass or none and new switches by@mitchst2

* Mods to remove iconnames on homescreen and/or appdrawer

* ChameleoN got it's own Cool Boot/Down animations in Black or White, make sure to select in installer!
And Splashscreen (only for S-off!) seperate download Soon

chameleonboot

also @luxandroid made this nice video giving you a peak at how it could look like on your device

DOWNLOADS (always check latest posts if newer version, not always feel like updating OP)

Download: ChameleoN Unleashed_1.0.0_for_IC_M8

Download: ChameleoN Unleashed_1.0.0_for_LeeDrOiD_M8

Download: ChameleoN_Color_Changer_M8_V4 (updated)

Read Post 2 and 3 in my thread!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD DOWNLOADS

ChameleoN Reloaded

Download: ChameleoN Reloaded 3.1.2 for InsertCoin

Download: ChameleoN Reloaded 3.1.2 for LeeDrOiD

Download: ChameleoN_Color_Changer_M8_V3.2 (updated)
[COLOR="Red"]

Download: ChameleoN Reloaded 1.1.0 InsertCoin M8

[COLOR="Teal"]Download: ChameleoN Reloaded 1.0.0 LeeDrOiD

Changelog 1.0.0:
-Rebuild from scratch
-heavily modified about every HTC apk
- Glass buttons for adapting to "chameleon themes"
- Added option for Glass dividers
- InsertCoin-apps theme controlled by "chameleon themes"

-added various chameleon themes to post 3

Read Post 2 and 3 in my thread!

Download: Dark ChameleoN 3.5.3 InsertCoiN InsertCoin 7.1.x SENSE7 Lollipop

Changelog 3.5.3:
-fixed IC-Market
-themed Storage(LMW)
-fixed "Share via" background Gallery/Camera
-updated Cloudex, Mail
-things

changelog 3.30:

-Updated to latest rev.
-Fixed dark fonts in settings
-Fixed fonts disabled objects
-Improved theming IC-Control, com.htc.resources

If you find anything still not themed, let me know!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download: Dark ChameleoN 2.2.0 InsertCoin 6.0.x SENSE6 Lollipop
If issues booting: wipe Dalvik/Cache, keep in mind, booting ART can take a long time

Changelog 2.2.0
-Fixed green/red highlight in Dialer, some replaced by themecolor
-Changed Android blue in framework to gray
-Added IC Center Clock mod to installer
-Added option for Material System Icons to installer, thanks @Wickii

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download: The Dark Chameleon 1.0.5 InsertCoin5.x.x Kitkat

Additional files for various carriers (you need to flash those to make the work for your carrier, if not international) kitkat only!
Verizon
Sprint
T-Mobile

For now I hope you will enjoy my new theme!
If you like my work, hit Thanks, rate my thread or buy me a beer!

Thanks also goes to:

@baadnewz, @mikrosmile, @V6-Maniac for the RockSolid InsertCoin ROM

@The Great Dane for testing

@fisha21, @Basil3, @fishl, @Mr Hofs, @ViNOK16Bit, @Raymond Ebertt, @Pneuma1985, @musicman625, @Punka-res.apk and all great themers, modders in in the Modding Sense 6 thread for sharing knowledge. Still learning
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to ineedone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ineedone Ad-Free

9th January 2015, 12:20 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Asten

Donate to Me
More
How to make your own ChameleoN theme:
ChameleoN Reloaded is now fully customizable, by making changes to the ChameleoN_Colors.txt

- Personal accent color
- Background colors
- All font colors
- Statusbar icons, battery, clock
- All Widgets, including weather icon and digits color
- (Optional) on screen navbar
- More

here's an image of the ChameleoN_Colors.txt:

Download the ChameleoN_Color_Changer_V3_M8 from OP

Find the ChameleoN_Colors.txt, make your edits and put it back in the zip. Flash it in recovery (only takes a minute) and you have your own personal theme. You can use any of the included themes in the original Theme AROMA installer as a template to create your own. You can find them in AROMA/Checkbox4 of the installer.

Here I got a nice image, explaining the most important colors you can edit in the ChameleoN_Colors.txt

Instructions for Version 1

[SIZE="3"]How to make your own ChameleoN theme:
ChameleoN Reloaded is now fully customizable, with a maximum of only ten hex edits, your able to change:
- Personal accent color
- Background color
- All font colors

Download a hexeditor here: http://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD
Download this zip: OriginalThemeChanger

Download the OriginalThemeChanger.zip, or one of the other themes, find the resources.arsc within the zip, and open the resource.arsc file with a hexeditor.

If you don't know hexcolors have a look here: http://www.color-hex.com
In the hexeditor we use those somewhat backwards! remember!

1)do a search for this hexnumber: 6198ae (this is actually hexcolor ae9861, notice, it's somewhat written backwards), the first hit ( move to line 0023C380) will be where we start editing, this will be your personal accent color, you will be able to find later in system/personalize/change accent color, and also controls the color of your widgets! see screenshots:

2)Also change all other hits for 6198ae ,there are 5 in lines:0023c470, 0023c5c0, 0023c7e0, 0023ca00, 0023cc20 , with your own hexcolor (written "backwards")
3)Now we move on to line 0023C530, here you find the background color, change it to your own ("backwards")
4) In line 0023C3E0 you find the primary font, and in line 0023C3F0 the secondary font (red in
default theme)
5) In line 0023C400 and 0023410 you'll find the primery and secondary font (yellow in default theme
6) line 0023C420 will be the font color used on buttons (purple in default theme)
7) line 0023C430, the font used for divider in menus (light blue in default theme)
8) line 0023C4E0 and 0023C4F0 are the font colors from disabled options
9) save your edited file, put it in the zip and flash from recovery
10)congrates, your fully themed
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ineedone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ineedone Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 12:20 AM |#3  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Asten

Donate to Me
More
Have a look at what other users did with it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=63115191

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=62840437

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=62874990

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=62778707

Some random screens of various included themes:

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ineedone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ineedone Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 12:33 AM |#5  
Northern Virginia
Thanks Meter: 2,687

More
Thanks for sharing buddy. Theming is alot of hard work, much appreciated.
Is this rom specific?
The Following User Says Thank You to drbveb88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drbveb88 Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 01:16 AM |#6  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Asten

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbveb88

Thanks for sharing buddy. Theming is alot of hard work, much appreciated.
Is this rom specific?

It's build for InsertCoin
The Following User Says Thank You to ineedone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ineedone Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 01:37 AM |#7  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,351

Donate to Me
More
What 58 themes? That's a lot of color customization options. ☺
The Following User Says Thank You to krazie1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krazie1 Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 01:48 AM |#8  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Asten

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

What 58 themes? That's a lot of color customization options. ☺

Different theme everyday, it's crazy 😀
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ineedone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ineedone Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 05:03 AM |#9  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,351

Donate to Me
More
Ok i flashed the theme on a fresh installation of InsertCoin 5.0.6 followed by the Verizon Fix & the themes all installed but Gallery constantly FC's
The Following User Says Thank You to krazie1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krazie1 Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 05:59 AM |#10  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:

Ok i flashed the theme on a fresh installation of InsertCoin 5.0.6 followed by the Verizon Fix & the themes all installed but Gallery constantly FC's

In IC thread someone else asked the same question. Update the Gallery app in Google Play store, that will fix your problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ic3y83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ic3y83 Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 11:55 AM |#11  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Asten

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hmm, gallery shouldn't fc, please uninstall all play store updates and see if still fc. Will include play store update in next version

Seems they released an update, right after my release, they are watching 😁
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)